Marine Harvest hailed a "strong" fourth quarter as it reported broadly flat operating profit this morning (4 February).
Marine Harvest, the Norwegian salmon specialist, has entered into a deal that will see it merge its Chilean business with local seafood group AquaChile.
Marine Harvest said its third-quarter performance was "strong" in the face of "challenging" conditions.
Salmon producer Marine Harvest has bought the farming assets from bankrupt firm Acuinova Chile for US$120m.
Seafood group Marine Harvest today (27 August) posted what it called a "strong" second quarter, pointing to higher underlying EBIT despite a fall in profits on a reported basis.
Marine Harvest ASA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profi
Canadean's "Marine Harvest ASA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Global Fish & Seafood Market: Merger and Acquisitions Januar
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global fish & seafood market during January 2014. Summary...
Global Fish and Seafood Market 2014-2018
Fish and seafood include various types of fishes and other eatable sea animals. The global population is growing, and with it, the demand for food, including seafood, is also increasing. According to...
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Fonterra says rain needed to maintain milk supply
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth
- Nestle in "exclusive" Davigel talks with Brakes