Marine Harvest hailed a "strong" fourth quarter as it reported broadly flat operating profit this morning (4 February).
Marine Harvest, the Norwegian salmon specialist, has entered into a deal that will see it merge its Chilean business with local seafood group AquaChile.
Marine Harvest said its third-quarter performance was "strong" in the face of "challenging" conditions.
Salmon producer Marine Harvest has bought the farming assets from bankrupt firm Acuinova Chile for US$120m.
Seafood group Marine Harvest today (27 August) posted what it called a "strong" second quarter, pointing to higher underlying EBIT despite a fall in profits on a reported basis.
Marine Harvest ASA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profi
Canadean's "Marine Harvest ASA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Global Fish & Seafood Market: Merger and Acquisitions Januar
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global fish & seafood market during January 2014. Summary...
Global Fish and Seafood Market 2014-2018
Fish and seafood include various types of fishes and other eatable sea animals. The global population is growing, and with it, the demand for food, including seafood, is also increasing. According to...
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Danone's Stonyfield launches layered yoghurt