Marine Harvest hailed a "strong" fourth quarter as it reported broadly flat operating profit this morning (4 February).
Marine Harvest, the Norwegian salmon specialist, has entered into a deal that will see it merge its Chilean business with local seafood group AquaChile.
Marine Harvest said its third-quarter performance was "strong" in the face of "challenging" conditions.
Salmon producer Marine Harvest has bought the farming assets from bankrupt firm Acuinova Chile for US$120m.
Seafood group Marine Harvest today (27 August) posted what it called a "strong" second quarter, pointing to higher underlying EBIT despite a fall in profits on a reported basis.
Marine Harvest ASA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profi
Canadean's "Marine Harvest ASA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Global Fish & Seafood Market: Merger and Acquisitions Januar
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global fish & seafood market during January 2014. Summary...
Global Fish and Seafood Market 2014-2018
Fish and seafood include various types of fishes and other eatable sea animals. The global population is growing, and with it, the demand for food, including seafood, is also increasing. According to...
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Interview: FrieslandCampina eyes Gulf expansion
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Aryzta buys 49% of French retailer Picard
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral