Marks and Spencer
The meat supply chain is in the spotlight this week, with allegations in the UK and China of poor and potentially unsafe practices at firms...
UK retailer Sainsbury's announced this morning (29 January) that chief executive Justin King will leave the company after ten fruitful years...
Marks and Spencer's first-half results paint a picture of a company divided. One the one hand, its food business is performing well, with ri...
Catering to a bifurcated market, the prospect of shorter supply chains and the onward march of technology were key topics for food retailers...
Tulip, the UK arm of pork giant Danish Crown, is most associated closely with its bacon products. However, over the past three years the group has evolved into a more broad-based food company. Jonathan Barbet, commercial manager at Tulip UK, talks to just-food about this development, the benefits that it brings and where Tulip sees future growth.
Amy's Kitchen, the US frozen-food, organic and free-from business, is a quarter of a century old this year but there is a passion - almost a sense of mission - one would normally associate with a start-up. Dean Best spoke to co-owner Amy Berliner and European commercial director Damien Threadgold about the company's plans.
Marks and Spencer today (10 April) reported slowing like-for-like food sales but eked out growth slightly above analyst forecasts.
2 Sisters Food Group has confirmed its Avana Bakeries plant in Newport will close after consultation with staff failed to find ways of keeping the site open.
Marks and Spencer has said it wants to have 20 food stores in Paris by the end of 2017.
At least 650 jobs at 2 Sisters Food Group's Avana bakery site in Newport are at risk after the UK firm lost a contract with Marks and Spencer to competitor Park Cakes.
Justin King is to step down as CEO of Sainsbury's after a decade in charge of the UK grocer. King has revitalised Sainsbury's, taking a business with stock issues to one that has consistently outperformed its rivals in recent years. Here's a look at the key events of King's reign.
With demand for gluten-free on the rise, retailers in a number of countries have been building ranges of products to capitalise on a significant growth spot in challenging trading conditions. In the UK, Asda has looked to steal a march on its rivals with a notable product pledge.
The horsemeat saga of 2013 resulted in significant calls for clear labelling and traceability so people were aware of the origins of their meat and could make informed decisions. But yesterday another call for more comprehensive labelling hit headlines - this time, concerning halal and kosher meat.
Marks and Spencer Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report
Marks and Spencer Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report