Hershey has expressed confidence its planned innovation pipeline will deliver growth in the longer term, even if its latest price increase m...
Lindt & Sprungli's acquisition of US confectioner Russell Stover Candies has come as a surprise to analysts. It is the Swiss group's first p...
The news Nestle will - for the first time - be buying airtime during the Super Bowl is much more significant that the usual "advertising inv...
Hain Celestial, the US food group, has pounced yet again in the UK. The US group has made a flurry of deals in the UK in recent years but ha...
Hershey has become the latest major chocolate company to make a bold public commitment to sustainable cocoa. Andy McCormick, Hershey's vice president, cocoa sustainability, spoke with Ben Cooper about the company's 21st Century Cocoa Plan and its commitment to collective efforts to achieve a sustainable cocoa sector.
UK-based Divine Chocolate was one of the first Fairtrade-only FMCG brands when it launched in 1998. However, the entry of larger, mainstream companies into the category, while increasing awareness of Fairtrade and boosting sales, has had an impact on the specialists. Divine commercial director David Francis spoke to Dean Best about competition, retail support for Fairtrade and the promotional battle in the UK.
Mars has added a Snickers production line to its chocolate factory in Dubai.
Wrigley is to re-brand its Orbit gums in the UK and switch the products to its Extra brand.
PepsiCo's Lay's snacks brand heads a list of the world's "billionaire food brands" compiled by industry analysts Euromonitor.
Wrigley, the gum business owned by US confectioner Mars Inc., has moved to block rival Perfetti Van Melle's application to register "WTF" as a trademark in the US.
Mexican dairy processor Grupo Lala has appointed Gabriel Fernandez as its new CFO.
The UK's food and drink sector is working to attract the "next generation of leaders" through efforts such as the Feeding Britain's Future initiative - but is this too little too late?
With emerging markets becoming a central focus for many food companies, there is growing interest in the Middle East and Africa - and this week we are at the Gulfood expo in Dubai to speak to those building their business in the region.
Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
Mars is a global leader in confectionery and also maintains a strong presence in dried processed food and sauces, dressings and condiments. The company continues to have a strong mature market bias bu...
Confectionery in Europe
Confectionery in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains desc...
Confectionery in France
Confectionery in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains desc...
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- What the analysts say: Unilever's mixed 2014
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- Lifeway Foods CEO denies sale talks
- McCain to close Grobbendonk plant in Belgium
- Unilever revenues disappoint as food sales fall
- Jobs to go at FrieslandCampina cheese plant
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019