Dr Oetker has taken over McCain Foods' North American pizza operations. But, with competition fierce and with growth in the sector hard to c...
There were, despite continued economic uncertainty in many Western markets and concerns over slowing growth in the East, signs that M&A acti...
The unexpected announcement by Tesco that it will incorporate colour-coding, or 'traffic lights', into its front-of-pack nutritional labelli...
Frozen pizza is a convenient meal with family appeal that offers good value for money. In the current economic environment, one could be for...
European food group PinguinLutosa has undergone a period of significant change in recent years, with two notable acquisitions. And that transformation has continued but this time with a deal to sell one part of its business, Lutosa, to McCain Foods. COO Herwig Dejonghe speaks to just-food about the changes and his thoughts for the future of the frozen and canned food group.
McCain Foods has announced plans to close its production facility in Grobbendonk, Belgium, with the potential loss of 123 jobs.
Indian processed food company Mother Dairy will launch its first frozen snack - Aloo Tikki, a potato-based Indian delicacy - nationwide by the end of this year, a company executive has told just-food.
Belgium-based vegetable supplier Greenyard Foods has reported higher underlying half-year profits.
McCain Foods, the Canada-based frozen food group, has unveiled a "major re-branding and positioning strategy" in its domestic market as it seeks to revitalise stagnant retail sales.
This week, Russia eased off on its Western import ban, announcing a list of products it would allow into the country. Elsewhere, the takeover battle for Chiquita Brands International took a new twist when juice maker Cutrale Group called on the produce giant's shareholders to vote against its planned merger with Fyffes. Meanwhile, German food giant Dr Oetker struck a deal to buy McCain Foods' North American pizza business.
With emerging markets becoming a central focus for many food companies, there is growing interest in the Middle East and Africa - and this week we are at the Gulfood expo in Dubai to speak to those building their business in the region.
McCain Foods Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
McCain Foods Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off...
McCain Foods Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Prof
Synopsis Canadean's "McCain Foods Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
McCain Foods Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partner
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report