There were, despite continued economic uncertainty in many Western markets and concerns over slowing growth in the East, signs that M&A acti...
The unexpected announcement by Tesco that it will incorporate colour-coding, or 'traffic lights', into its front-of-pack nutritional labelli...
Frozen pizza is a convenient meal with family appeal that offers good value for money. In the current economic environment, one could be for...
Canadian food group Maple Leaf Foods said it has “plenty of irons in the fire” for growth in the UK....
European food group PinguinLutosa has undergone a period of significant change in recent years, with two notable acquisitions. And that transformation has continued but this time with a deal to sell one part of its business, Lutosa, to McCain Foods. COO Herwig Dejonghe speaks to just-food about the changes and his thoughts for the future of the frozen and canned food group.
Dr Oetker has struck a deal to buy McCain Foods' pizza operations in North America.
McCain Foods is to shut a plant making French fries in Canada, blaming changes in the demand for the product.
McCain Foods has blamed the rising New Zealand dollar for a review of its ready meals production in the country.
New Zealand seafood group Sealord has confirmed the appointment of former McCain Foods executive Steve Yung as its CEO.
New Zealand seafood processor Sealord has refused to be drawn into speculation the new CEO it is appointing former McCain Foods executive Steve Yung.
With emerging markets becoming a central focus for many food companies, there is growing interest in the Middle East and Africa - and this week we are at the Gulfood expo in Dubai to speak to those building their business in the region.
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Dr Oetker to buy McCain North America pizza arm
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt