Sainsbury's chief executive Justin King today (13 June) stood by the UK retailer's recent performance after the company missed City forecast...
The FDA's recently announced 2012-2016 strategic plan includes specific reference to both front-of-pack nutritional labelling and reform of...
Ohio-based retail giant Meijer has announced its foray into dairy manufacture with the construction of its first dairy production facility.
Frozen foods manufacturer Bellisio Foods is partnering US diner Chili's to launch a new line of licensed Chilli's inspired frozen meals.
Giant Eagle has announced its exit from the Toledo market with the closure of two stores and accompanying gas stations in the area.
US retailer Meijer is planning to open ten to twelve stores annually in the "coming years".
Spanish own-label supplier Grupo Siro has reported flat annual profits despite an increase in turnover.
The rise of the discounters is weighing heavy on Morrisons' mind as the supermarket responds by creating its own-label unit.
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- ConAgra confident private-label will improve
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- General Mills plans to close two US plants
- Campbell launches soups for use in dishes