Sainsbury's chief executive Justin King today (13 June) stood by the UK retailer's recent performance after the company missed City forecast...
The FDA's recently announced 2012-2016 strategic plan includes specific reference to both front-of-pack nutritional labelling and reform of...
ConAgra Foods and its European joint venture partner Meijer are pumping US$150m into their potato producing plant in the Netherlands.
Fairtrade chocolate company Divine Chocolate has announced listings at a number of US mainstream retailers.
Ohio-based retail giant Meijer has announced its foray into dairy manufacture with the construction of its first dairy production facility.
Frozen foods manufacturer Bellisio Foods is partnering US diner Chili's to launch a new line of licensed Chilli's inspired frozen meals.
Giant Eagle has announced its exit from the Toledo market with the closure of two stores and accompanying gas stations in the area.
The rise of the discounters is weighing heavy on Morrisons' mind as the supermarket responds by creating its own-label unit.
Meijer, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Meijer, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
Modern Grocery Retailing Market in the US 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Modern Grocery Retailing market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 0.76 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is th...
Supermarkets and Other Grocery Stores Industry (U.S.): Analy
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Where could pure-play Wessanen pounce?
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Aryzta in talks to buy 49% of French grocer Picard
- Innocent to axe veg, noodle pots
- Glanbia quits PZ Cussons Nigeria venture
- Unilever adds butter to Stork to boost UK sales