| 14 Mar 2014
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret booked an increase in sales and EBITDA for last year but financial expenses hit its bottom line.
| 24 Feb 2014
Tesco Kipa, the Turkish unit of the UK retailer, has today (24 February) confirmed its parent is in talks over possible options for the future of the business.
| 12 Nov 2013
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret run up a net loss of TRY306.6m for the first nine months of 2013 - but pointed to higher EBITDA, sales and market share.
| 27 Aug 2013
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret saw its earnings climb in the first half and said it is on target to deliver double-digit sales growth for the full year.
| 4 Jul 2013
UK private-equity firm BC Partners has hired JPMorgan and Bank of America for advice on its options for it stake in Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret.
| 17 May 2013
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret said it booked a "strong" performance in the first quarter, with "healthy" growth coming from same-store sales and expansion.
| 5 Apr 2013
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret said it delivered a "solid" performance in 2012, emphasising that it remains focused on growing its core supermarket business.
| 14 Dec 2012
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret has moved to play down reports US retail giant Wal-Mart is in talks to buy the group from UK private-equity firm BC Partners.
| 13 Dec 2012
Wal-Mart Stores is reportedly in talks to buy Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret from UK private-equity firm BC Partners.
| 4 Dec 2012
Dutch supermarket operator Makro Market has acquired a stake in Turkey retailer Uyum Foods.
| 31 Oct 2012
French retail giant Carrefour has sold its Malaysian operations to Japanese giant Aeon.
| 26 Oct 2012
French retail giant Carrefour has declined to comment on reports it is in talks to sell its Malaysian operations to Japanese giant Aeon.
| 1 Oct 2012
Carrefour is reportedly in talks to combine its venture in Turkey with local rival Migros Ticaret.
| 30 Aug 2012
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret has booked an increase in first-half profits after "strong" same-store sales.
| 13 Apr 2012
Migros Ticaret's decision to focus on specific channels boosted its core earnings in 2011, the Turkish retailer has insisted, despite the company reporting losses of TRY163.2m (US$91m).
| 18 Aug 2011
Turkish discount retailer A101 has reportedly attracted seven bids in the first round of an auction.
| 13 Jun 2011
Turkey's Yildiz Holding, parent company of Turkish confectionery and processed food giant Ulker, has paid TRY600m (US$381.7m) Migros a 99.6% stake in Migros' Sok discount supermarkets.
| 16 May 2011
Rising marketing, distribution and finance costs have hit the bottom line of Turkeish retailer Migros Ticaret in the first quarter of the year.
| 7 Apr 2011
The largest shareholder in Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret has revealed plans to sell part of its stake in the company.
| 7 Apr 2011
X5 Retail Group's largest shareholder, Alfa-Group has today (7 April) described speculation that it is looking to merge Russia's largest grocer with an international retailer as being "unfounded".
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis