Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret booked an increase in sales and EBITDA for last year but financial expenses hit its bottom line.
Tesco Kipa, the Turkish unit of the UK retailer, has today (24 February) confirmed its parent is in talks over possible options for the future of the business.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret run up a net loss of TRY306.6m for the first nine months of 2013 - but pointed to higher EBITDA, sales and market share.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret saw its earnings climb in the first half and said it is on target to deliver double-digit sales growth for the full year.
UK private-equity firm BC Partners has hired JPMorgan and Bank of America for advice on its options for it stake in Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret said it booked a "strong" performance in the first quarter, with "healthy" growth coming from same-store sales and expansion.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret said it delivered a "solid" performance in 2012, emphasising that it remains focused on growing its core supermarket business.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret has moved to play down reports US retail giant Wal-Mart is in talks to buy the group from UK private-equity firm BC Partners.
Wal-Mart Stores is reportedly in talks to buy Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret from UK private-equity firm BC Partners.
Dutch supermarket operator Makro Market has acquired a stake in Turkey retailer Uyum Foods.
French retail giant Carrefour has sold its Malaysian operations to Japanese giant Aeon.
French retail giant Carrefour has declined to comment on reports it is in talks to sell its Malaysian operations to Japanese giant Aeon.
Carrefour is reportedly in talks to combine its venture in Turkey with local rival Migros Ticaret.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret has booked an increase in first-half profits after "strong" same-store sales.
Migros Ticaret's decision to focus on specific channels boosted its core earnings in 2011, the Turkish retailer has insisted, despite the company reporting losses of TRY163.2m (US$91m).
Turkish discount retailer A101 has reportedly attracted seven bids in the first round of an auction.
Turkey's Yildiz Holding, parent company of Turkish confectionery and processed food giant Ulker, has paid TRY600m (US$381.7m) Migros a 99.6% stake in Migros' Sok discount supermarkets.
Rising marketing, distribution and finance costs have hit the bottom line of Turkeish retailer Migros Ticaret in the first quarter of the year.
The largest shareholder in Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret has revealed plans to sell part of its stake in the company.
X5 Retail Group's largest shareholder, Alfa-Group has today (7 April) described speculation that it is looking to merge Russia's largest grocer with an international retailer as being "unfounded".
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- Investors urge company action on meat production
- Nature’s Path takes majority stake in Gorilly Good
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020