Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret booked an increase in sales and EBITDA for last year but financial expenses hit its bottom line.
Tesco Kipa, the Turkish unit of the UK retailer, has today (24 February) confirmed its parent is in talks over possible options for the future of the business.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret run up a net loss of TRY306.6m for the first nine months of 2013 - but pointed to higher EBITDA, sales and market share.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret saw its earnings climb in the first half and said it is on target to deliver double-digit sales growth for the full year.
UK private-equity firm BC Partners has hired JPMorgan and Bank of America for advice on its options for it stake in Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret.
Migros Ticaret AS in Packaged Food (Turkey)
Migros wants to strengthen its strong position in Turkish retailing, and to be a strong, regional retail chain, which ranks either first or second in the countries in which it operates. In line with i...
Grocery Retailers in Turkey
The 3% current value growth recorded in grocery retailers in Turkey during 2013 was a substantially better performance than the 2% current value CAGR recorded in the category over the entire review pe...
Sauces, Dressings and Condiments in Turkey
Sauces, dressings and condiments is expected to demonstrate good current value growth in 2013, driven by improved economic conditions, urbanisation and busier lifestyles. Rising urbanisation in the co...
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015