Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret booked an increase in sales and EBITDA for last year but financial expenses hit its bottom line.
Tesco Kipa, the Turkish unit of the UK retailer, has today (24 February) confirmed its parent is in talks over possible options for the future of the business.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret run up a net loss of TRY306.6m for the first nine months of 2013 - but pointed to higher EBITDA, sales and market share.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret saw its earnings climb in the first half and said it is on target to deliver double-digit sales growth for the full year.
UK private-equity firm BC Partners has hired JPMorgan and Bank of America for advice on its options for it stake in Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret.
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL: French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide