Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret booked an increase in sales and EBITDA for last year but financial expenses hit its bottom line.
Tesco Kipa, the Turkish unit of the UK retailer, has today (24 February) confirmed its parent is in talks over possible options for the future of the business.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret run up a net loss of TRY306.6m for the first nine months of 2013 - but pointed to higher EBITDA, sales and market share.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret saw its earnings climb in the first half and said it is on target to deliver double-digit sales growth for the full year.
UK private-equity firm BC Partners has hired JPMorgan and Bank of America for advice on its options for it stake in Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret.
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM