Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret booked an increase in sales and EBITDA for last year but financial expenses hit its bottom line.
Tesco Kipa, the Turkish unit of the UK retailer, has today (24 February) confirmed its parent is in talks over possible options for the future of the business.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret run up a net loss of TRY306.6m for the first nine months of 2013 - but pointed to higher EBITDA, sales and market share.
Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret saw its earnings climb in the first half and said it is on target to deliver double-digit sales growth for the full year.
UK private-equity firm BC Partners has hired JPMorgan and Bank of America for advice on its options for it stake in Turkish retailer Migros Ticaret.
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Briefing: Tokyo plans to double food exports
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Briefing: Expansion agenda of Japan's food majors
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Campbell Soup's Plum division to pull out of UK
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- UPDATE: Cutrale, Safra slam Chiquita rejection
- Japan's Sanyo takes stake in Olam's food biz