Japan-based meat, dairy and seafood group NH Foods has upped its forecast for annual profits, although it has again trimmed its estimates for full-year sales.
NH Foods, the Japan-based meat, dairy and seafood group, has trimmed its forecast for annual sales after posting lower first-quarter sales and earnings.
NH Foods has entered into an alliance with Hokkaido Dairy Co. that will see the Japanese meat-to-dairy company take around a 20% stake in its local dairy peer via a private placement of shares.
NH Foods, the Japan-based meat, dairy and seafood group, today (9 May) reported an increase in annual sales but revealed its profits declined year-on-year.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail