Japan-based meat, dairy and seafood group NH Foods has upped its forecast for annual profits, although it has again trimmed its estimates for full-year sales.
NH Foods, the Japan-based meat, dairy and seafood group, has trimmed its forecast for annual sales after posting lower first-quarter sales and earnings.
NH Foods has entered into an alliance with Hokkaido Dairy Co. that will see the Japanese meat-to-dairy company take around a 20% stake in its local dairy peer via a private placement of shares.
NH Foods, the Japan-based meat, dairy and seafood group, today (9 May) reported an increase in annual sales but revealed its profits declined year-on-year.
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival