X5 Retail Group has had a turbulent year. Management changes and a significant strategic shift that has sidelined the importance of M&A to t...
News that Andrei Gusev will stand down as X5 Retail Group chief executive caused shares in the Russian retailer to sink to a 52-week low on...
In a move that surprised some industry watchers, Wal-Mart Stores said today (13 December) that it would close its office in Moscow, where it...
Russia, the world's 12th largest economy was hit hard by the global downturn. The drop in global manufacturing demand hit resource-rich Russ...
Space expansion and like-for-like sales gains resulted in higher sales and profits at Russian retailer O'Key Group during 2013.
Russian food retailer O'Key Group has appointed Tony Denis Maher as its new chief executive officer.
Russian food retailer O'Key Group has announced an 8% increase in like-for-like revenues for 2013.
Russian retailer O'Key Group said it had a "very successful" third quarter after booking an increase in like-for-like sales.
Russian retailer O'Key has booked an increase in first-half earnings, boosted by increased store numbers.
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Dr Oetker to buy McCain North America pizza arm
- Nestle makes "major pledge" on animal welfare
- Research: the new strategies for convenience food
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt