X5 Retail Group has had a turbulent year. Management changes and a significant strategic shift that has sidelined the importance of M&A to t...
News that Andrei Gusev will stand down as X5 Retail Group chief executive caused shares in the Russian retailer to sink to a 52-week low on...
In a move that surprised some industry watchers, Wal-Mart Stores said today (13 December) that it would close its office in Moscow, where it...
Russia, the world's 12th largest economy was hit hard by the global downturn. The drop in global manufacturing demand hit resource-rich Russ...
Space expansion and like-for-like sales gains resulted in higher sales and profits at Russian retailer O'Key Group during 2013.
Russian food retailer O'Key Group has appointed Tony Denis Maher as its new chief executive officer.
Russian food retailer O'Key Group has announced an 8% increase in like-for-like revenues for 2013.
Russian retailer O'Key Group said it had a "very successful" third quarter after booking an increase in like-for-like sales.
Russian retailer O'Key has booked an increase in first-half earnings, boosted by increased store numbers.
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL: French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide