Canadian pork and poultry processor Olymel has moved to expand its hog processing operations with the acquisition of hog producer Pinnacle Farms near Strathmore, Alberta, for an undisclosed sum.
Canadian pork and poultry processor Olymel is investing CAD3m (US$2.27m) to expand pork production at its processing facility in Vallée-Jonction in Quebec, a site that primarily manufactures products to serve the Japanese market.
Canadian pork group Olymel has announced a further round of investment – in the expansion and modernisation of its pork processing facility in St-Henri-de-Lévis in Quebec's South Shore district.
Canadian pork groups Olymel and Groupe Robitaille have announced plans to invest CAD80m (US$61m) to expand their jointly-owned Aliments Lucyporc hog slaughtering, butchering and processing facility in Yamachiche, Quebec.
Canadian pork and poultry processor Olymel is to end ham deboning operations at its plant in Saint-Hyacinthe, south-western Quebec, by September 2017 with the loss of 340 jobs.
Canadian pork and poultry processor Olymel is to invest more than CAD25m (US$19.5m) to expand its hog slaughterhouse and butchering facility at St-Esprit in the Lanaudiere region of central Quebec.
Canadian pork and poultry processor Olymel is acquiring all the assets of Quebec sausage company La Fernandiere for an undisclosed sum.
Canadian poultry processor Olymel has announced a US$10m investment into expanding its poultry site in St-Damase.
Canadian meat processor Olymel is spending over C$10m (US$9m) on expanding a poultry plant in Quebec.
Canadian poultry groups Olymel and Westco have started construction on a C$40m (US$40.8m) poultry slaughtering and cutting plant.
Canadian poultry group Olymel is to restructure its processing and packaging operations with the loss of 183 jobs.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch