Orior, the Switzerland-based food maker, has booked higher annual sales and profits, boosted by its acquisition last year of Belgium's Culinor Food Group.
Orior, the Swiss food group, said today (23 August) that it is acquiring the Culinor Food Group.
Swiss food group Orior has booked a 17.4% rise in net profit for the first half of 2016 despite a "challenging market environment" with retailers, food service providers and procurement prices for raw materials.
Orior, the Swiss food group, today (24 February) warned trading conditions would remain "challenging" this year, citing pressure on prices, competition from imports and weakening consumer sentiment.
Orior, the Swiss food group, has announced a deal that will see Tofutown, a producer of organic and vegetarian products in Germany, distribute its Nature Gourmet lines in three markets.
Swiss food group Orior booked a mixed first half, with lower sales and net profit but an increase in operating profit.
Swiss food group Orior saw profits rise in 2014 despite a mixed sales performance.
Swiss food group Orior has appointed private-equity executive Ricarda Demarmels as its new CFO.
Swiss food group Orior has named Nestle executive Daniel Lutz as its new CEO.
Swiss convenience food group Orior today (21 August) reported lower half-year profits amid higher raw material prices.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill