Parag Milk Foods
Parag Milk Foods, the India-based dairy group, has reported nine-month losses of over INR128m (US$1.9m) despite sales rising year-on-year.
Indian dairy group Parag Milk Foods has revealed plans to introduce an "absolute whey protein" product under the Avataar brand.
Parag Milk Foods, the India-based dairy business, has reported higher first-half profits, helped in part by lower finance costs, although the company reported better gross margins as sales of value-added products grew and it continued to focus less on skimmed milk powder.
Parag Milk Foods, the India-based dairy business, has posted a jump in earnings in its first quarter, with the company benefiting from lower raw material costs and rising sales of fresh milk.
Parag Milk Foods, a leading Indian dairy company, continues to sales and earnings growth driven by a consolidated brand development strategy around its four key products: Gowardhan; Go; Topp Up; and Pride of Cows.
India-based Parag Milk Foods is investing US$22m in setting up a research and development centre at its Manchar facility.
Parag Milk Foods, the Indian dairy business, has received clearance from the Security Exchange Board of India for its IPO.
Hochland, the German cheese maker, is to enter India through a venture with local dairy group Parag Milk Foods.
Indian dairy manufacturer Parag Milk Foods is preparing to launch an IPO.
FrieslandCampina has refused to comment over speculation it is in discussions to buy a majority stake in Indian dairy firm Parag Milk Foods.
Indian dairy processor Parag Milk Foods has secured funding for expansion from the International Finance Corporation, the investment arm of the World Bank.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery