The recent sale of Italian unit Trentinalatte confirms growth through acquisition is not something Emmi is always successful at. Would, Stef...
Emmi's move to sell Italian yoghurt business Trentinalatte, announced this morning (6 October), was the latest example of the challenges fac...
The proposed sale of BRF's Brazilian dairies unit to Lactalis-owned Parmalat looks set to be a win-win for both companies. BRF is focusing o...
Parmalat, majority-owned by French dairy giant Lactalis, has made a significant move to bolster its business in Australia 15 years after it...
Parmalat has reported a fall in net income for the full year on the back of "highly unfavourable" exchange rates.
Peru's Grupo Gloria has confirmed a decision to shut down its dairy plant in Nueva Helvecia, Uruguay, where it manufactured Parmalat's products under the brand Ercolat.
Italian dairy firm Parmalat is to cease operations at its Marieville plant in Canada, a move that will affect 92 jobs.
Tesco is to be the first UK retailer investigated for alleged breaches of the country's groceries code in the wake of its mis-statement of profits, it was announced this week. Elsewhere, a staff error led to Fonterra losing its licence to ship cheese to the US and Mars revealed it will close a chewing gum plant in Canada.
Parmalat has struck a deal to buy a series of cheese assets in Mexico, the Lactalis-owned dairy group's latest move in Latin America.
The Italian dairy group was in the spotlight last year after minority investors complained about its acquisition of Lactalis American Group, the US-based arm of majority shareholder Lactalis. This week, an appeals court in Italy brought an end to the protracted legal dispute.
Days after Parmalat announced it had acquired Australian dairy and fruit juice firm Harvey Fresh comes news of a deal of another sort for the Lactalis-owned Italian dairy giant.
Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
Parmalat S.p.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile,
Canadean's "Parmalat S.p.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Parmalat SpA in Packaged Food (Italy)
Despite a recent past characterised by court decisions and difficulties faced by one of the most historical companies in Italy, Parmalat continues to operate in the Italian market as well as abroad wi...
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- How the Applegate acquisition will benefit Hormel
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Heinz, Boulder face off in Smart Balance TM spat
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- Wal-Mart acts on animal welfare, antibiotics
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)