Barry Callebaut plans to focus more on integrating recent acquisitions and supply deals this year than buying businesses or striking more su...
Increased exposure to emerging markets? Tick. Boost portfolio with more in-demand products? Tick. Barry Callebaut tried to outline the benef...
Since selling its consumer units over the last few years, business-to-business chocolate maker Barry Callebaut has been treading a new path focused on its "core" business with industrial and artisanal customers. Michelle Russell caught up with Barry Callebaut marketing director for Western Europe, Sofie De Lathouwer at this year's ISM confectionery show in Cologne to find out more about its strategy for growth.
Chocolate make Barry Callebaut is reportedly planning the closure of its Zaandam office in the Netherlands.
Petra Foods has suffered a net loss for the first quarter of 2014.
Barry Callebaut has booked an increase in first-half sales and earnings, boosted by the contribution of the cocoa business it acquired from Petra Foods last year.
Singapore-based confectioner Petra Foods attributed increases in full-year sales and earnings at its consumer foods business to investment behind its brands.
Nestle is taking legal action defend its Kit Kat trade mark from alleged violations by IFFCO's Tiffany Break brand in South Africa.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK