Tyson Foods has won through in the bidding war to acquire Hillshire Brands with an improved US$63 per share offer for the for the Jimmy Dean...
The dramatic M&A battle being played out in the US protein space comes as fresh evidence that food companies are willing to pay top-dollar f...
Tyson Foods entered fray today (29 May) when it issued a fresh bid for Hillshire Brands, trumping an earlier offer from Pilgrim's Pride. Lik...
With the bidding war for Hillshire Brands intensifying, it is pertinent to point out just how correct Sara Lee's management - and those on W...
US chicken group Pilgrim's Pride has booked an increase in earnings for the first nine months of the year, boosted by higher sales and margins.
US food group Hillshire Brands, set to be taken over by meat giant Tyson Foods, has reported a year of increasing sales and profits.
US poultry processor Pilgrim's Pride has reported higher half-year profits as a lower cost of sales helped offset a dip in sales.
Tyson Foods has struck a deal to sell its operations in Mexico and Brazil to meat processing rival JBS.
Tyson Foods and Hillshire Brands today (2 July) entered into a "definitive" agreement that will see the US meat processor acquire the maker of Jimmy Dean sausages for US$8.55bn.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Supermarkets in China
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report