Post Holdings has undergone significant change in the last two years through a spate of M&A. While there are questions about the outlook for...
Gluten-free is currently a bright spot of strong growth in the largely stagnant developed markets of the US and western Europe. However, as...
After seeing the boom in yoghurt sales in the US chip away at demand for breakfast cereal, Kellogg has accepted it needs a piece of the acti...
Tyson Foods has seen sales and earnings growth lifted by consumer demand for proteins. The company has emphasised its strategy to grow organ...
ConAgra Foods will become the largest own-label firm in the US with an acquisition of Ralcorp Holdings but there are concerns over whether it can manage brands and private label. There are also questions over the potential private label has for further growth in the US. Doug Knudsen, president of sales at ConAgra, tells Dean Best why the company is upbeat about the deal, its ability to grow brands and own label and the private label sector.
Post Holdings has launched a line of Shredded Wheat cereals in the US containing granola clusters.
US breakfast cereal group Post Holdings has extended its range of Great Grains products with the launch of granolas and snack mixes.
The bidding for Egyptian snacks group Bisco Misr intensified, there was speculation over Kerry Group's frozen ready-meal business and Danone sold its dairy business in Indonesia.
Post Holdings, the owner of US breakfast cereal brands Grape Nuts and Honey Bunches of Oats, said today (25 November) it is preparing for sales in the sector to decline again over the next 12 months.
Post Holdings has posted an annual net loss of US$358.6m - compared with a profit of $9.8m a year earlier - despite reporting higher sales as fourth-quarter charges hit the US group's bottom line.
The free-from sector is witnessing strong growth in developed markets from Europe to the US and beyond.
US food manufacture B&G Foods has joined the campaign for non-GMO by relaunching a non-GMO version of its spreadable fruit Polaner All Fruit.
Post Holdings, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Post Holdings, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
Global Bakery & Cereals Market: Merger & Acquisitions Decemb
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global bakery & cereals market during December 2013....
Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger & Acquisitions December
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global savory snacks market during December 2013....
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- What the analysts say: Unilever's mixed 2014
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Lifeway Foods CEO denies sale talks
- Unilever revenues disappoint as food sales fall
- Weston Foods acquires Creative Occasions
- Hovis CFO Michael Kennedy exits
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019