Since it span off from Ralcorp Holdings three years ago, Post Holdings has followed an aggressive M&A strategy. Deal-making has focused on d...
Post Holdings has undergone significant change in the last two years through a spate of M&A. While there are questions about the outlook for...
Gluten-free is currently a bright spot of strong growth in the largely stagnant developed markets of the US and western Europe. However, as...
After seeing the boom in yoghurt sales in the US chip away at demand for breakfast cereal, Kellogg has accepted it needs a piece of the acti...
ConAgra Foods will become the largest own-label firm in the US with an acquisition of Ralcorp Holdings but there are concerns over whether it can manage brands and private label. There are also questions over the potential private label has for further growth in the US. Doug Knudsen, president of sales at ConAgra, tells Dean Best why the company is upbeat about the deal, its ability to grow brands and own label and the private label sector.
A further eruption of avian influenza at a farm supplying Post Holdings with eggs has prompted the company to declare the outbreak sweeping the US a "force majeure", with bird flu now hitting 25% of its Michael Foods egg supply.
US food group Post Holdings is to base its cereal business at the head office of MOM Brands, the rival it acquired in January, a move that will affect around 200 staff.
Post Holdings, the owner of the Michael Foods egg business, has warned two further outbreaks of avian influenza mean 20% of its egg supply is affected by the disease.
Post Holdings raised its full-year outlook to reflect a “better than expected” year-to-date performance but also warned on the uncertain impact of avian influenza.
Post Holdings-owned Attune Foods is launching a new range of cereals – Supergrains – under its Peace Cereal brand.
The free-from sector is witnessing strong growth in developed markets from Europe to the US and beyond.
US food manufacture B&G Foods has joined the campaign for non-GMO by relaunching a non-GMO version of its spreadable fruit Polaner All Fruit.
Post Holdings, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Post Holdings, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
Global Bakery & Cereals Market: Merger & Acquisitions Decemb
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global bakery & cereals market during December 2013....
Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger & Acquisitions December
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global savory snacks market during December 2013....
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details