"There is no quick fix in this business," Kellogg CEO John Bryant conceded last week after reporting another challenging quarter for the US...
Universal Robina Corp. appears to have two main areas of focus for Griffin's Foods - launching the New Zealand snacks maker's products in so...
Kellogg is set to focus its energies on boosting the profile of its namesake "master brand" in a bid to regain market share....
The first significant impacts of Kellogg's plan to free up resources to boost its faltering business in mature markets (and invest in emergi...
Shares in Kellogg climbed today (30 October) after it booked third-quarter earnings that beat Wall Street and company forecasts - but the US group continued to see domestic cereal sales come under pressure.
Kellogg has cut its forecast for annual earnings after it reported lower sales and profits for the second quarter of the year.
John Bryant, Kellogg's president and CEO, has been named chairman of the Special K and Pringles owner.
Kellogg today (6 February) posted higher fourth-quarter profits but saw its shares fall in early trading after its top line missed Wall St forecasts.
Kellogg has started work on a new snacks factory in Malaysia as part of plans to up its investment in emerging markets.
With emerging markets becoming a central focus for many food companies, there is growing interest in the Middle East and Africa - and this week we are at the Gulfood expo in Dubai to speak to those building their business in the region.
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia