Universal Robina Corp. appears to have two main areas of focus for Griffin's Foods - launching the New Zealand snacks maker's products in so...
Kellogg is set to focus its energies on boosting the profile of its namesake "master brand" in a bid to regain market share....
The first significant impacts of Kellogg's plan to free up resources to boost its faltering business in mature markets (and invest in emergi...
Private-equity firm Langholm Capital was this week reported to have put UK crisp group Tyrrells on the market. Langholm has declined to comm...
Kellogg has cut its forecast for annual earnings after it reported lower sales and profits for the second quarter of the year.
John Bryant, Kellogg's president and CEO, has been named chairman of the Special K and Pringles owner.
Kellogg today (6 February) posted higher fourth-quarter profits but saw its shares fall in early trading after its top line missed Wall St forecasts.
Kellogg has started work on a new snacks factory in Malaysia as part of plans to up its investment in emerging markets.
Kellogg has unveiled a swathe of new products across its US cereal, snack and frozen businesses.
With emerging markets becoming a central focus for many food companies, there is growing interest in the Middle East and Africa - and this week we are at the Gulfood expo in Dubai to speak to those building their business in the region.
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink