Kellogg is set to focus its energies on boosting the profile of its namesake "master brand" in a bid to regain market share....
The first significant impacts of Kellogg's plan to free up resources to boost its faltering business in mature markets (and invest in emergi...
Private-equity firm Langholm Capital was this week reported to have put UK crisp group Tyrrells on the market. Langholm has declined to comm...
Kellogg has said it is taking action to improve the performance of its US snacks division, which will include a raft of product launches thi...
John Bryant, Kellogg's president and CEO, has been named chairman of the Special K and Pringles owner.
Kellogg today (6 February) posted higher fourth-quarter profits but saw its shares fall in early trading after its top line missed Wall St forecasts.
Kellogg has started work on a new snacks factory in Malaysia as part of plans to up its investment in emerging markets.
Kellogg has unveiled a swathe of new products across its US cereal, snack and frozen businesses.
Diamond Foods shares surged almost 20% yesterday (21 August) after the company said it has reached an agreement to settle a shareholder lawsuit and raised its financial guidance.
With emerging markets becoming a central focus for many food companies, there is growing interest in the Middle East and Africa - and this week we are at the Gulfood expo in Dubai to speak to those building their business in the region.
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure