There were some cautiously positive noises coming out of Kellogg yesterday (5 May) as the US food group announced its first-quarter results...
"There is no quick fix in this business," Kellogg CEO John Bryant conceded last week after reporting another challenging quarter for the US...
Universal Robina Corp. appears to have two main areas of focus for Griffin's Foods - launching the New Zealand snacks maker's products in so...
Kellogg is set to focus its energies on boosting the profile of its namesake "master brand" in a bid to regain market share....
Kellogg today (5 May) reported lower underlying net sales and operating profit for the first quarter of 2015 - but CEO John Bryant claimed the trend behind the US food group's top line was improving.
Kellogg has launched a range of tortilla chips in the UK under snack brand Pringles.
Shares in Kellogg climbed today (30 October) after it booked third-quarter earnings that beat Wall Street and company forecasts - but the US group continued to see domestic cereal sales come under pressure.
Kellogg has cut its forecast for annual earnings after it reported lower sales and profits for the second quarter of the year.
John Bryant, Kellogg's president and CEO, has been named chairman of the Special K and Pringles owner.
Yildiz Holding reportedly wants its snacks business to overtake Kellogg and become the world's second-largest snack manufacturer.
With emerging markets becoming a central focus for many food companies, there is growing interest in the Middle East and Africa - and this week we are at the Gulfood expo in Dubai to speak to those building their business in the region.
Global Savory Snacks Market: News and Events January 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory snacks market during January 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the l...
Kellogg Co in Packaged Food (World)
Kellogg reduced its reliance on breakfast cereals with the Pringles acquisition in 2012, giving it a strengthened presence in sweet and savoury snacks and frozen food products. The company is now begi...
Atlanta SA in Packaged Food (Greece)
The company’s key focus in the short term will be savoury snacks, which it recently entered following the acquisition of the distribution of the Pringles brand. Atlanta’s objective is to boost the bra...
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details