"There is no quick fix in this business," Kellogg CEO John Bryant conceded last week after reporting another challenging quarter for the US...
Universal Robina Corp. appears to have two main areas of focus for Griffin's Foods - launching the New Zealand snacks maker's products in so...
Kellogg is set to focus its energies on boosting the profile of its namesake "master brand" in a bid to regain market share....
The first significant impacts of Kellogg's plan to free up resources to boost its faltering business in mature markets (and invest in emergi...
Shares in Kellogg climbed today (30 October) after it booked third-quarter earnings that beat Wall Street and company forecasts - but the US group continued to see domestic cereal sales come under pressure.
Kellogg has cut its forecast for annual earnings after it reported lower sales and profits for the second quarter of the year.
John Bryant, Kellogg's president and CEO, has been named chairman of the Special K and Pringles owner.
Kellogg today (6 February) posted higher fourth-quarter profits but saw its shares fall in early trading after its top line missed Wall St forecasts.
Kellogg has started work on a new snacks factory in Malaysia as part of plans to up its investment in emerging markets.
With emerging markets becoming a central focus for many food companies, there is growing interest in the Middle East and Africa - and this week we are at the Gulfood expo in Dubai to speak to those building their business in the region.
Global Savory Snacks Market: News and Events January 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory snacks market during January 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the l...
Kellogg Co in Packaged Food (World)
Kellogg reduced its reliance on breakfast cereals with the Pringles acquisition in 2012, giving it a strengthened presence in sweet and savoury snacks and frozen food products. The company is now begi...
Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Tunisia
In 2013, international brands put in a very good performance, with demand being particularly strong for brands such as Pringles and Doritos. Tunisians are buying these products despite the significant...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- PepsiCo rolls out "sweet" Cheetos
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report