Hain Celestial, the US natural and organic food group, has indicated it expects to drive continued organic growth in the coming year - even...
The convenience channel has become a source of growth for larger grocers in a number of markets. Even in the US, home of the big-box store,...
US retail giant Kroger this week struck a deal to buy regional supermarket chain Harris Teeter in a deal worth US$2.44bn. Analysts believe t...
Amazon has made another stride in taking on US food retailers with the roll out of its fresh grocery business into the second most populous...
Specialist UK cheese exporter Somerdale International has turned its attention to expanding its reach in new markets and is placing a particular emphasis on developing its business in China and Southeast Asia.
Frozen foods manufacturer Bellisio Foods is partnering US diner Chili's to launch a new line of licensed Chilli's inspired frozen meals.
US retailer Publix booked a slight drop in earnings in the third quarter but saw its stock and sales increase.
US retailer Publix has announced plans to divest its Pix convenience chain as part of plans to focus on its core supermarket operations.
US retailer Publix plans to purchase seven stores from local peer Bi-Lo Holdings for an undisclosed sum.
US retailer Ingles Markets has booked a third-quarter loss, hurt by a one-off charge.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kerry rebrands Wall's microwave sausages