Ready Pac Foods
Bonduelle today (2 March) reported lower margins for the first half of its financial year as "difficult" harvest conditions in France, Russia and the US dented the vegetable processor's results.
Bonduelle, the France-based produce supplier, has struck a deal to acquire US peer Ready Pac Foods from private-equity firm H.I.G. Capital.
Ready Pac Foods, the US produce supplier, has struck a deal to supply salad products to pizza delivery business Domino's in the country.
Ready Pac Foods, the US produce supplier, is to start looking for a new owner within the next two years.
US produce group Ready Pac Foods has launched a range of ready-to-eat salads under a new brand, Elevate.
US produce supplier Ready Pac Foods has appointed former Popchips finance chief Dan Redfern as its new CFO.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant