Ready Pac Foods
Bonduelle today (2 March) reported lower margins for the first half of its financial year as "difficult" harvest conditions in France, Russia and the US dented the vegetable processor's results.
Bonduelle, the France-based produce supplier, has struck a deal to acquire US peer Ready Pac Foods from private-equity firm H.I.G. Capital.
Ready Pac Foods, the US produce supplier, has struck a deal to supply salad products to pizza delivery business Domino's in the country.
Ready Pac Foods, the US produce supplier, is to start looking for a new owner within the next two years.
US produce group Ready Pac Foods has launched a range of ready-to-eat salads under a new brand, Elevate.
US produce supplier Ready Pac Foods has appointed former Popchips finance chief Dan Redfern as its new CFO.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill