Robert Wiseman Dairies
There were, despite continued economic uncertainty in many Western markets and concerns over slowing growth in the East, signs that M&A acti...
UK dairy farmers have warned they are prepared to take action if processors push through recently announced price cuts. However, Katy Askew...
The UK liquid milk sector is experiencing an ongoing decline in value sales. Despite gradually increasing volumes, the price being paid for...
The downward movement of liquid milk prices has placed margins in the category under mounting pressure. In part two of our Category Crunch,...
Arla Foods and Milk Link have revealed plans to merge their operations in the UK. If approved, the combined entity would become the largest dairy processor in the market. In this month's just-food interview, Peter Lauritzen, CEO of Arla UK, and Neil Kennedy, chief executive of Milk Link, speak to Katy Askew about the benefits the proposal would bring the companies and their farmer-owners.
Arla Foods' UK arm published its first environmental report this month, setting out the company's achievements in reducing its impact on the environmen and targets for the future. Ben Cooper spoke with the dairy firm's environment, health and safety manager Robin Dearden.
Our interviews with senior United Biscuits executives - in the year the company's owners agreed to sell the UK snack maker to Turkey's Yildiz Holding - featured highly on the list of 2014's most-clicked interviews on just-food. Interviews with the CEOs of the UK's Premier Foods and Canada's Agropur, as well as the CFOs of Arla Foods and Brazil's BRF were also popular as we continued to gain access to some of the industry's leading lights.
German dairy giant Müller has insisted its move to buy Dairy Crest's dairies operations will help the entire UK sector, from farmers to consumers.
Dairy Crest is to sell its dairies division - including the Frijj brand - to German giant Müller.
Canadian pension fund Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan made another investment in the UK with the acquisition of Burton's Biscuit Co. In Australia, grocery retailing giants Woolworths and Coles signed up to a code of conduct governing their relationship with suppliers. And we ran our latest just-food interview, with Patrick Coveney, CEO of private-label convenience food group Greencore.
German dairy giant Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller has acquired the UK operations of Austrian rival Nom, as it looks to expand its presence in the country's private label yoghurt market.
Robert Wiseman Dairies PLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Compan
Canadean's "Robert Wiseman Dairies PLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a com...
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details