The price farmers are paid for milk has again made national headlines in the UK - and again it is the country's supermarket chains in the fi...
It hardly even seems to count as news: the German discounters continue to make strides in the UK. The trend has been in evidence for years n...
The UK's Food Standards Agency has issued the results of its first set of quarterly campylobacter tests, part of a year-long study into the...
The meat supply chain is in the spotlight this week, with allegations in the UK and China of poor and potentially unsafe practices at firms...
UK cheese maker Cricketer Farm supplies the country's major retailers with low-fat cheese, a category growing amid the rising consumer interest in health. However, in the last 18 months, the business has added a new brand - Cheeky Cow - to its portfolio, with half the fat of mature cheddar. MD Greg Parsons talks to Dean Best about the brand's early performance, the competition and how there are plans for "evolution" in 2015.
Ambitious dairy-free chocolate maker Moo Free aims to "dominate" the world market for dairy-free milk chocolate by expanding in new markets and increasing its exposure to the supermarket channel.
Manufacturers and retailers in the UK - including Kellogg, Sainsbury's and Aldi - have again come under fire over the high sugar content of some breakfast cereals, prompting calls for the Government-backed Responsibility Deal to be scrapped.
The UK government is considering allowing ready meal manufacturers to put the official five-a-day logo on their products.
More than 70% of fresh chickens being sold in UK supermarkets are contaminated with campylobacter, a survey by the Food Standards Agency has unveiled.
Warburtons has added a line of "premium" loaves to its bakery range.
Discount retailers' share of the UK grocery market will almost double by 2019, according to forecasts from industry analysts IGD.
Just two weeks into 2015 and competition among UK grocers is heating up further. Will suppliers be caught in the crossfire? Corporate restructuring firm Begbies Traynor thinks so.
The UK's third-largest grocer has returned to the M&A headlines over the weekend, with claims activist fund Crystal Amber is in discussions with overseas investors about a possible bid for the retailer.
J Sainsbury plc - Strategy and SWOT Report
J Sainsbury plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
J Sainsbury plc (SBRY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analys
J Sainsbury plc (SBRY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Glob...
J Sainsbury plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report