Canadian dairy group Saputo is continuing to examine further M&A opportunities even as it digests recent acquisitions including Australia's...
Parmalat, majority-owned by French dairy giant Lactalis, has made a significant move to bolster its business in Australia 15 years after it...
Canadian dairy giant Saputo is expanding apace internationally as it looks to offset domestic challenges with growth overseas. The group is...
Two of the bidders for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory have this week made fresh offers for the Australian dairy. The focus now moves...
Saputo has beefed up its scale through a swathe of acquisitions in recent years and the Canadian dairy company could seal a long-awaited deal to acquire Australia's Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory. But ambitious Saputo seems unlikely to rest on its laurels. Katy Askew caught up with president and COO Kai Bockmann at this year's Anuga to find out more about Saputo's growth drive.
Mexican bakery giant Grupo Bimbo has reached an agreement to buy Saputo's bakery business for C$120m.
Canadian dairy giant Saputo has reported higher half-year profits on the back of its acquisition of Australian dairy Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory and improvements from its US business.
Canadian dairy giant Saputo has booked higher first-quarter profits thanks to the contribution from recent acquisitions.
This week shares dipped in both Premier Foods and ConAgra Foods after the firms said they were likely to miss earnings forecasts for their respective quarters. Elsewhere, PepsiCo and Mondelez both showed their commitment to R&D through the opening of new facilities. Danone debuted its desserts range in the US, but in the UK was in hot water with the advertising watchdog who claimed its Nutricia Growing Up Milk ad implied the health of kids that didn't consume the product would suffer. Here is the week in quotes
Saputo has announced it is not accepting milk from Chilliwack Cattle Sales following the release of images detailing the mistreatment of cattle.
Saputo Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Saputo Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Saputo Inc in Packaged Food (Canada)
Saputo Inc will continue to focus on value-added products to achieve volume growth in the dairy category, notably within fine speciality cheese and value-added milk. The company is also consolidating...
Dairy in Canada
Dairy in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Mediation fails in Heinz Dip & Squeeze case
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits