Sara Lee Corp.
The dramatic M&A battle being played out in the US protein space comes as fresh evidence that food companies are willing to pay top-dollar f...
With the bidding war for Hillshire Brands intensifying, it is pertinent to point out just how correct Sara Lee's management - and those on W...
The hunter became the hunted yesterday (27 May) as Pilgrim's Pride made a hostile bid for Hillshire Brands. The news comes just days after H...
In the US, a market where volume sales have been and remain under pressure, it has been expected in certain quarters that boardrooms would i...
European food group PinguinLutosa has undergone a period of significant change in recent years, with two notable acquisitions. And that transformation has continued but this time with a deal to sell one part of its business, Lutosa, to McCain Foods. COO Herwig Dejonghe speaks to just-food about the changes and his thoughts for the future of the frozen and canned food group.
Responding to the ever-growing demand for organic foods, former Procter & Gamble and Pepsi USA executive Tom Morrison recently launched Organic Alliance, a company that sources organic produce and sells it on to large food companies and retailers. In this month’s Just the Answer interview Morrison, now CEO of Organic Alliance, spoke to Katy Humphries about the company, its vision and strategy.
Vion Food Group has announced the appointment of Douwe Egberts Master Blenders chief Michiel Herkemij to the post of CEO.
Irish dairy and ingredients group Glanbia has appointed former Sara Lee executive Mark Garvey to the role of finance chief.
US baker Flowers Foods recorded an increase in earnings in the first quarter driven by gains from a recent acquisition.
US food group Hillshire Brands has added to its Sara Lee dessert line with the launch of two products.
US agribusiness giant Cargill has appointed former Sara Lee chief executive, Marcel Smits, as its CFO.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Supermarkets in China
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report