Savencia Fromage & Dairy
France's Savencia Fromage & Dairy saw its profits rise in 2016 despite exchange rates hitting sales.
Savencia Fromage & Dairy has reported a decline in sales for 2016, affected by exchange rates, but the French group said its top line had grown on an organic basis.
Savencia Fromage & Dairy, the France-based dairy company, reported lower first-half sales as it continued to feel the pressure of fluctuations in exchange rates and lower prices of dairy commodities.
Savencia Fromage & Dairy, the France-based dairy company, saw sales fall almost 6% in the first quarter, hit by fluctuations in exchange rates and ongoing pressure on the prices of dairy commodities.
Savencia Fromage & Dairy, formerly Bongrain, has sold its minority stake in German organic dairy Andechser Molkerei Scheitz to comply with a ruling from the country's competition regulator.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Dairy Products in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Fluid Milk, Milk Powder, Butter, Cheese, Ice Cream and Related Products, Yogurt and Rela...
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill