Savencia Fromage & Dairy
France's Savencia Fromage & Dairy saw its profits rise in 2016 despite exchange rates hitting sales.
Savencia Fromage & Dairy has reported a decline in sales for 2016, affected by exchange rates, but the French group said its top line had grown on an organic basis.
Savencia Fromage & Dairy, the France-based dairy company, reported lower first-half sales as it continued to feel the pressure of fluctuations in exchange rates and lower prices of dairy commodities.
Savencia Fromage & Dairy, the France-based dairy company, saw sales fall almost 6% in the first quarter, hit by fluctuations in exchange rates and ongoing pressure on the prices of dairy commodities.
Savencia Fromage & Dairy, formerly Bongrain, has sold its minority stake in German organic dairy Andechser Molkerei Scheitz to comply with a ruling from the country's competition regulator.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Dairy Products in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Fluid Milk, Milk Powder, Butter, Cheese, Ice Cream and Related Products, Yogurt and Rela...
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail