Singapore Food Industries
New Covent Garden, the UK's largest chilled soup brand, announced a major push earlier this week with the launch of six varieties. The company, owned by Singapore Food Industries, hopes the move will attract new customers to the fresh soup category. Katy Humphries caught up with New Covent Garden marketing manager Nick Munby to find out more about the group's plans for the sector.
Singapore Food Industries (SFI) is one of the country’s largest food companies with sales of S$714.9m (US$518.5m) in 2007. It is also a company with both an international profile and further aspirations overseas. Rupert Sutton met with chief operating officer Philip Lim to find out more.
PepsiCo has closed down its van sales operations in Ireland with the loss of 28 jobs nationwide.
Daniels Group is investing GBP8.5m (US$12.9m) in a food plant in the UK that will produce a range of fresh and frozen foods for domestic and overseas markets.
UK soup maker New Covent Garden has announced plans to expand its line-up of fresh soups as part of its 'fresh for winter' marketing push.
The New Covent Garden Food Co. has expanded its product range in the UK to include a line of ready meals for vegetarians.
Singapore Food Industries (SFI) has seen its annual profits fall, dragged down by its loss-making Irish business that was placed under administration late last year.
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Food marketing firmly on UK political agenda
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Mead Johnson offsets China slowdown
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report