US snack group Snyder's-Lance intends to drive continued top line growth in its key brands and will ramp up investments in marketing and pro...
Arca Continental's decision to acquire US-based Wise Foods and Ecuadorian snacks firm Inalecsa could come as a surprise, given that the Coca...
US snacks firm Snyder's-Lance has said there is "a hill to climb" in its private-label business as it faces "ongoing pressures" in the secto...
The acquisition of Pringles is a step-change for Kellogg. However, the US cereals giant faces a formidable competitor in savoury snacks in P...
This week, Treehouse Foods announced a deal to buy US private-label peer Flagstone Foods. In other M&A news in the US, Tyson Foods and Hillshire Brands finalised an agreement over a takeover of the Jimmy Dean meats manufacturer. Chinese firm Huaxia Dairy and ethnic foods supplier Shazans both announced expansion following investments in the companies. Elsewhere, Burton's Biscuit Co. was in hot water with union officials after announcing 64 jobs were to go at its Edinburgh site.
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has warned of "headcount reductions" as it adapts its operations after the disposal of its private-label business.
Snyder's-Lance has completed the acquisition of baked snacks firm Baptista's Bakery.
Snyder's-Lance saw first-quarter earnings come under pressure as the group stepped up its brand investment.
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has sold its private-label business in a US$430m deal that will enable it to focus on branded sales.
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- Danone takes Mars yoghurts into more markets
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits