US snack group Snyder's-Lance intends to drive continued top line growth in its key brands and will ramp up investments in marketing and pro...
Arca Continental's decision to acquire US-based Wise Foods and Ecuadorian snacks firm Inalecsa could come as a surprise, given that the Coca...
US snacks firm Snyder's-Lance has said there is "a hill to climb" in its private-label business as it faces "ongoing pressures" in the secto...
The acquisition of Pringles is a step-change for Kellogg. However, the US cereals giant faces a formidable competitor in savoury snacks in P...
US snack maker Snyder's-Lance has booked higher sales and underlying earnings for the first half of 2014.
This week, Treehouse Foods announced a deal to buy US private-label peer Flagstone Foods. In other M&A news in the US, Tyson Foods and Hillshire Brands finalised an agreement over a takeover of the Jimmy Dean meats manufacturer. Chinese firm Huaxia Dairy and ethnic foods supplier Shazans both announced expansion following investments in the companies. Elsewhere, Burton's Biscuit Co. was in hot water with union officials after announcing 64 jobs were to go at its Edinburgh site.
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has warned of "headcount reductions" as it adapts its operations after the disposal of its private-label business.
Snyder's-Lance has completed the acquisition of baked snacks firm Baptista's Bakery.
Snyder's-Lance saw first-quarter earnings come under pressure as the group stepped up its brand investment.
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- FMCG sales slowing despite economic green shoots
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- Jobs set to go at 2 Sisters plants
- UK group Symington's eyes Australia growth