Shares in Snyder's-Lance fell yesterday after the US snack group's third-quarter results missed Wall Street's expectations and the company r...
US snack group Snyder's-Lance intends to drive continued top line growth in its key brands and will ramp up investments in marketing and pro...
Arca Continental's decision to acquire US-based Wise Foods and Ecuadorian snacks firm Inalecsa could come as a surprise, given that the Coca...
US snacks firm Snyder's-Lance has said there is "a hill to climb" in its private-label business as it faces "ongoing pressures" in the secto...
US salty snacks group Wise Foods faces some stiff competition but under the ownership of Mexican Coke bottler Arca Continental it believes it can grow. With Arca eyeing rapid growth from its snacks businesses in the US and in South America, Wise Foods is looking to NPD - notably with Hispanic-inspired flavours - to drive sales. Dean Best discussed Wise Foods' strategy with CEO Miguel Bostock.
This week, Turkey's Yildiz Holding struck a deal - said to be over GBP2bn - to buy United Biscuits and the Turkish group's CEO took to Twitter to hail the agreement. Meanwhile, German dairy giant Muller agreed to buy Dairy Crest's liquid dairy business in the second big deal of the week. Elsewhere, quarterly numbers continued to come in, with Mondelez International lifting its forecast for annual earnings.
United Biscuits is set for a new owner - Turkey's Yildiz Holding. The UK-based snacks maker announced this week brands including McVitie's and BN would join Godiva chocolate in the Yildiz portfolio. The M&A spotlight was firmly on the UK last week, with German giant Müller striking a deal to buy Dairy Crest's liquid milk assets - competition approval pending.
Snyder's-Lance has taken an 80% stake in US organic snacks maker Late July Snacks, a business that will become part of a concerted push into healthier products.
Snyder's-Lance has stepped up its moves into what the US group perceives are healthier snacks - with the creation of a "better-for-you" division and fresh investment in organic firm Late July Snacks.
US snack maker Snyder's-Lance today (4 November) reported higher sales and profits for the first nine months of the year - but shares fell after the company lowered its full year earnings expectations.
Snyder's-Lance, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Snyder's-Lance, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off...
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. (LNCE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT A
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. (Snyder’s) manufactures and markets a variety of snack food products such as sandwich crackers, pretzels, kettle chips, pretzel crackers, cookies, potato chips, tortilla chips, ot...
Global Savory Snacks Market: News and Events November 2014
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global savory snacks market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the top-li...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report