The prospect of tapping growing demand for dairy in markets in Asia has driven another deal in Europe's dairy sector - this time a merger be...
The Chinese New Year is marked on Monday (23 January) but the same old questions over the safety of food made in the country have reared the...
just-food's latest category crunch looks at the infant formula sector in China, an industry often rocked in the last decade by concerns over...
In part two of just-food's category crunch on China's infant formula sector, Petah Marian reports on how product development has reacted to...
Infant formula is a growing industry in China but, in recent years, it has not been without its problems. The 2008 melamine scandal, in which contaminated milk powder killed and sickened thousands of babies, rocked the sector - and damaged the reputation of some of the country's largest players. But, despite the promise of tougher regulation, the sector has still seen isolated incidents this year.
Synutra International, the Chinese infant formula manufacturer, has raised its full-year outlook having registered an increase in income from operations of more than 50% in the first half of the year.
Chinese infant formula group Synutra has raised its full-year earnings forecast after witnessing sales growth of "at least" 50% in the second quarter.
Chinese infant formula manufacturer Synutra has reported a jump in first-quarter profits, helped by higher selling prices and boosted by proceeds from a plant disposal.
Chinese infant nutrition firm Synutra International has been able to capitalise on the Beijing's production licence initiative, picking up distribution where other companies fail to gain a permit to manufacture.
Chinese infant formula company Synutra International attributed sequential growth in shipment volumes to increased marketing efforts.
Synutra International, Inc. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Synutra International, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
Baby Food China
Synopsis Baby Food China examines the trends in the baby food market for 2006-2012, with forecasts to 2018. It examines how live birth rates, breastfeeding trends, the economic crisis, new product and...
Global Confectionery Market: News and Events June 2014
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global confectionery market during June 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into...
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Food marketing firmly on UK political agenda
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report