The prospect of tapping growing demand for dairy in markets in Asia has driven another deal in Europe's dairy sector - this time a merger be...
The Chinese New Year is marked on Monday (23 January) but the same old questions over the safety of food made in the country have reared the...
just-food's latest category crunch looks at the infant formula sector in China, an industry often rocked in the last decade by concerns over...
In part two of just-food's category crunch on China's infant formula sector, Petah Marian reports on how product development has reacted to...
Infant formula is a growing industry in China but, in recent years, it has not been without its problems. The 2008 melamine scandal, in which contaminated milk powder killed and sickened thousands of babies, rocked the sector - and damaged the reputation of some of the country's largest players. But, despite the promise of tougher regulation, the sector has still seen isolated incidents this year.
Chinese infant formula maker Synutra International booked an increase in earnings during the first nine months of its financial year, driven by sales gains and improved efficiency.
Synutra International, the Chinese infant formula manufacturer, has raised its full-year outlook having registered an increase in income from operations of more than 50% in the first half of the year.
Chinese infant formula group Synutra has raised its full-year earnings forecast after witnessing sales growth of "at least" 50% in the second quarter.
Chinese infant formula manufacturer Synutra has reported a jump in first-quarter profits, helped by higher selling prices and boosted by proceeds from a plant disposal.
Chinese infant nutrition firm Synutra International has been able to capitalise on the Beijing's production licence initiative, picking up distribution where other companies fail to gain a permit to manufacture.
Synutra International, Inc. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Synutra International, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
Baby Food in China 2014
“Baby Food in China” is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in China, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends....
Baby Food China
Synopsis Baby Food China examines the trends in the baby food market for 2006-2012, with forecasts to 2018. It examines how live birth rates, breastfeeding trends, the economic crisis, new product and...
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Comment: Act now to cut antibiotics in meat
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Kellogg CEO: sales trends are improving
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez in China
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- First Milk to cut jobs, milk prices
- General Mills cuts Yoplait sugar by 25%
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market: Merger and Acquisitions February 2015
- Arla Foods amba - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Food and beverage packaging today – what’s next?
- North America Food & Beverage Stabilizers and Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast upto 2019