German meat giant Tönnies said yesterday (15 March) the group increased sales in 2016.
German meat giant Tönnies is to shift some of the production at Danish arm Tican to sites in its home market and to the UK.
German meat processor Toennies has confirmed plans to increase its meat production capacity, group-wide.
Tönnies, the German meat giant, has reported flat sales for 2015, dampened by a decline in pork prices.
Germany's leading meat processor Tönnies Lebensmittel has agreed to take over up to ten state-owned pig breeding businesses in Serbia, giving the company an additional supply capacity of up to 700,000 animals.
Tönnies, the Germany-based meat processor, and French agrifood business The Avril Group are to set up a plant in north-west France through their new venture.
German meat processor Tönnies has confirmed it is going to stop production at the Thomsen plant in Bad Bramstedt at the end of January.
Tican has agreed to sell the shares of its pig slaughtering and meat processing business to German food company Tonnies.
The Avril Group, the French agri-food business, is teaming up with German meat giant Tonnies to develop products made with French meat.
German meat processor Tonnies Group has completed the acquisition of pork processor Rüdiger Thomsen Schlacht- und Zerlegebetriebe.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast