German meat giant Tönnies said yesterday (15 March) the group increased sales in 2016.
German meat giant Tönnies is to shift some of the production at Danish arm Tican to sites in its home market and to the UK.
German meat processor Toennies has confirmed plans to increase its meat production capacity, group-wide.
Tönnies, the German meat giant, has reported flat sales for 2015, dampened by a decline in pork prices.
Germany's leading meat processor Tönnies Lebensmittel has agreed to take over up to ten state-owned pig breeding businesses in Serbia, giving the company an additional supply capacity of up to 700,000 animals.
Tönnies, the Germany-based meat processor, and French agrifood business The Avril Group are to set up a plant in north-west France through their new venture.
German meat processor Tönnies has confirmed it is going to stop production at the Thomsen plant in Bad Bramstedt at the end of January.
Tican has agreed to sell the shares of its pig slaughtering and meat processing business to German food company Tonnies.
The Avril Group, the French agri-food business, is teaming up with German meat giant Tonnies to develop products made with French meat.
German meat processor Tonnies Group has completed the acquisition of pork processor Rüdiger Thomsen Schlacht- und Zerlegebetriebe.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations