UK snacks company Tayto Group has made its first acquisition in the vending sector with the "multi-million-pound" purchase of Leeds-based Freedom Refreshments.
UK snacks company Tayto Group has revealed the purchase of London-based crisp maker Tavern Snacks, the company's second acquisition in recent weeks.
UK crisp maker Tayto Group has bought control of local firm Portlebay Popcorn for an undisclosed sum.
Northern Ireland-based snack maker Tayto Group has made its entry into the Chinese market having secured its first two orders of hand-fried crisps in the country.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre