New Zealand kiwifruit group Zespri is expanding its presence in China with the launch of its own e-commerce store in collaboration with Chinese online retailer JD.com.
Irish produce giant Total Produce has increased its stake in Canada's Oppenheimer Group to 65% by buying a further 30% of Grandview Ventures Limited (GVL), which trades as Oppenheimer and Oppy, for a consideration of EUR28.4m (US$29.9m).
Germany-based agribusiness BayWa has booked an 18% EBIT increase boosted by the performance of its majority-owned New Zealand-based T&G fruit export business.
New Zealand-based produce groups T&G and Zespri are to work together to try to grow their businesses in south-east Asia.
Fruit and Vegetable Juices
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Fruit and Vegetable Juices in Million Liters...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Lactose in Metric Tons by the following End-Use Applications: Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals, Functional Foods, and Others. The report provides separate...
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations