Irish produce giant Total Produce has increased its stake in Canada's Oppenheimer Group to 65% by buying a further 30% of Grandview Ventures Limited (GVL), which trades as Oppenheimer and Oppy, for a consideration of EUR28.4m (US$29.9m).
Germany-based agribusiness BayWa has booked an 18% EBIT increase boosted by the performance of its majority-owned New Zealand-based T&G fruit export business.
New Zealand-based produce groups T&G and Zespri are to work together to try to grow their businesses in south-east Asia.
Fruit and Vegetable Juices
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Fruit and Vegetable Juices in Million Liters...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Lactose in Metric Tons by the following End-Use Applications: Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals, Functional Foods, and Others. The report provides separate...
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast