The Irish Dairy Board
From a "sleeping giant" losing money to a "sustainable, good business", Adams Foods CEO Ian Toal says the UK arm of The Irish Dairy Board has made significant progress since he joined the business in 2011. What has driven the business? And how does it plan to grow further? Dean Best met Toal to find out.
European dairy processor Arla Foods had a bumper 2012, with sales and profits up. And its operations in emerging markets played a part in boosting its top and bottom lines. Dean Best spoke with Arla CFO Frederik Lotz about the company's ambitions in emerging markets as it battles stiff competition for rising dairy consumption in markets like China from its European peers.
Dairy co-op The Irish Dairy Board is set to change its name to Ornua, a phrase derived from the meaning for "new gold" in Irish.
Glanbia has launched Avonmore UHT milk in China as the company starts exporting from a new, dedicated plant in Ireland.
United Biscuits is set for a new owner - Turkey's Yildiz Holding. The UK-based snacks maker announced this week brands including McVitie's and BN would join Godiva chocolate in the Yildiz portfolio. The M&A spotlight was firmly on the UK last week, with German giant Müller striking a deal to buy Dairy Crest's liquid milk assets - competition approval pending.
The Irish Dairy Board is to launch a liquid milk product into China under its Kerrygold brand.
Adams Foods, the UK arm of The Irish Dairy Board, has seen sales jump around 40% in the last three years. The company's recent deal to market cheese for UK dairy co-op First Milk has helped drive that gain - but it has enjoyed organic growth, too. In an excerpt from an interview with just-food, hear Adams Foods CEO Ian Toal discuss the importance of innovation to the business.
Timed to coincide with the end of EU quotas on dairy production today (31 March), Irish co-operative The Irish Dairy Board has published the logo for its new corporate name, Ornua.
With emerging markets becoming a central focus for many food companies, there is growing interest in the Middle East and Africa - and this week we are at the Gulfood expo in Dubai to speak to those building their business in the region.
Irish Dairy Board Co-operative Limited: Consumer Packaged Go
Canadean's "Irish Dairy Board Co-operative Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile co...
Global Prepared Meals Market: Merger and Acquisitions Septem
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global prepared meals market during September 2014....
Global Dairy Food Market: News and Events April 2014
Synopsis Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global dairy food market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the...
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details