The Kroger Co
Hain Celestial, the US natural and organic food group, has indicated it expects to drive continued organic growth in the coming year - even...
US retail giant Kroger, one of the largest traditional supermarket chains in the country, today (2 July) announced a deal that showed it has...
Amazon's consumer packaged goods (CPG) opportunity is valued at at least US$222bn annually in the US according to analysts at Sanford C Bern...
Digital and mobile technology is shaping the way retailers interact with consumers as the communication of offers and promotions becomes eve...
Premier Foods plc's decision to sell its meat-free business was seen as a move to reduce a debt pile at the UK's largest food group that, last summer, reached over GBP1.3bn. The unit, renamed Quorn Foods, is now in the hands of Exponent Private Equity. Dean Best spoke to Kevin Brennan, the former Kellogg executive that Premier appointed to run its meat-free operations, and who is now CEO of the new firm.
Frozen foods manufacturer Bellisio Foods is partnering US diner Chili's to launch a new line of licensed Chilli's inspired frozen meals.
Whole Foods Market is to buy four stores from local US retailer New Frontiers Natural Marketplace.
Giant Eagle has announced its exit from the Toledo market with the closure of two stores and accompanying gas stations in the area.
Sugar again grabbed the headlines after the World Health Organization revised its guidance on how much of the ingredient to consume. Elsewhere, a US retailer with over 2,400 stores could be created after Albertsons owner and private-equity firm Cerberus Capital Management struck a deal that looks set to see it buy Safeway.
Private-equity firm Cerberus Capital Management is reportedly working on a US$9bn takeover bid for US retail giant Safeway Inc.
Whole Foods Market lowered its outlook for the third time today (6 May) as the group missed second quarter expectations, sending shares plummeting.
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Olam sells Cote d'Ivoire dairy to FrieslandCampina
- China - ISA Country Report
- Other Dairy in Russia
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape