The Kroger Co
Hain Celestial, the US natural and organic food group, has indicated it expects to drive continued organic growth in the coming year - even...
US retail giant Kroger, one of the largest traditional supermarket chains in the country, today (2 July) announced a deal that showed it has...
Amazon's consumer packaged goods (CPG) opportunity is valued at at least US$222bn annually in the US according to analysts at Sanford C Bern...
Digital and mobile technology is shaping the way retailers interact with consumers as the communication of offers and promotions becomes eve...
Canada-based dairy-free business Daiya Foods this summer appointed a new CEO. Director Terry Tierney - former chief marketing officer of Frontier Natural Brands and founder of Rocky Mountain Natural Foods - replaced Greg Blake, who set up Daiya in 2008. Dean Best spoke to Tierney to discuss the company's plans for further growth in a buoyant - but competitive - free-from sector in North America.
Premier Foods plc's decision to sell its meat-free business was seen as a move to reduce a debt pile at the UK's largest food group that, last summer, reached over GBP1.3bn. The unit, renamed Quorn Foods, is now in the hands of Exponent Private Equity. Dean Best spoke to Kevin Brennan, the former Kellogg executive that Premier appointed to run its meat-free operations, and who is now CEO of the new firm.
Mezzetta is targeting growing home-cooking trends in the US with the launch of Everything Spreads, a line of multi-purpose condiments.
US yoghurt business Powerful Yogurt is to launch a range of protein drinks as it continues to expand its portfolio.
Chaucer Foods has acquired a majority stake in Crunchies Food Co., the US snacks firm that filed for Chapter 11 after claiming the UK-based food ingredients group had tried to launch a hostile bid for the business.
Fairtrade chocolate company Divine Chocolate has announced listings at a number of US mainstream retailers.
Frozen foods manufacturer Bellisio Foods is partnering US diner Chili's to launch a new line of licensed Chilli's inspired frozen meals.
Whole Foods Market lowered its outlook for the third time today (6 May) as the group missed second quarter expectations, sending shares plummeting.
The Kroger Co. - Strategy and SWOT Report
The Kroger Co. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings...
The Kroger Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financi
Canadean's "The Kroger Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview,...
Kroger Co in Packaged Food (USA)
Kroger continues to fight for share in the extremely competitive grocery channel, holding a 7% value share for the category. Kroger continues to focus on its core supermarket business through acquisit...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits