The Kroger Co
Hain Celestial, the US natural and organic food group, has indicated it expects to drive continued organic growth in the coming year - even...
US retail giant Kroger, one of the largest traditional supermarket chains in the country, today (2 July) announced a deal that showed it has...
Amazon's consumer packaged goods (CPG) opportunity is valued at at least US$222bn annually in the US according to analysts at Sanford C Bern...
Digital and mobile technology is shaping the way retailers interact with consumers as the communication of offers and promotions becomes eve...
Canada-based dairy-free business Daiya Foods this summer appointed a new CEO. Director Terry Tierney - former chief marketing officer of Frontier Natural Brands and founder of Rocky Mountain Natural Foods - replaced Greg Blake, who set up Daiya in 2008. Dean Best spoke to Tierney to discuss the company's plans for further growth in a buoyant - but competitive - free-from sector in North America.
Premier Foods plc's decision to sell its meat-free business was seen as a move to reduce a debt pile at the UK's largest food group that, last summer, reached over GBP1.3bn. The unit, renamed Quorn Foods, is now in the hands of Exponent Private Equity. Dean Best spoke to Kevin Brennan, the former Kellogg executive that Premier appointed to run its meat-free operations, and who is now CEO of the new firm.
Mezzetta is targeting growing home-cooking trends in the US with the launch of Everything Spreads, a line of multi-purpose condiments.
US yoghurt business Powerful Yogurt is to launch a range of protein drinks as it continues to expand its portfolio.
Chaucer Foods has acquired a majority stake in Crunchies Food Co., the US snacks firm that filed for Chapter 11 after claiming the UK-based food ingredients group had tried to launch a hostile bid for the business.
Fairtrade chocolate company Divine Chocolate has announced listings at a number of US mainstream retailers.
Frozen foods manufacturer Bellisio Foods is partnering US diner Chili's to launch a new line of licensed Chilli's inspired frozen meals.
Whole Foods Market lowered its outlook for the third time today (6 May) as the group missed second quarter expectations, sending shares plummeting.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report