French food group Tipiak saw its net earnings rise in 2016 but its operating income slide despite higher sales.
Tipiak, the French food group, saw its sales rise in 2016, helped by the "very strong" growth of products sold under its namesake brand in the country's supermarket channel.
French food group Tipiak has booked a 2.2% increase in nine-month sales following what it said was a period of "moderate cumulative growth".
Tipiak, the French food group, has reported a first-half loss of EUR1.4m, higher than it recorded in the first six months of 2015, despite a rise in sales.
Tipiak, the French food group, has reported higher first-half sales, with growth in both the first and second quarters but the company saw its top-line expansion decelerate in the second quarter.
French food group Tipiak reported higher first-quarter sales, with growth led by expansion of the firm's chilled and frozen business.
Tipiak, the French food group, saw sales and earnings rise in 2015 - but the growth in its top and bottom lines was below the company's forecasts for the year.
Tipiak, the French food group, wants to exports grow rapidly in the next three years, the dry and frozen goods maker has said.
Tipiak, the French food group, has stuck to its targets for earnings to grow 6% despite posting a first-half loss.
French food group Tipiak expects sales and net income to rise again in 2015, CFO Jean-Joseph Schiehle has told just-food.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant