Ireland-based Dawn Farms has signed a deal worth up to EUR850m (US$909m) to supply cooked sandwich meats to more than 4,000 Subway restaurants across Europe.
TMI Foods, a UK manufacturer of cooked bacon, sausages and roasted vegetables, has named Christian Binney as head of food innovation.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail