Ireland-based Dawn Farms has signed a deal worth up to EUR850m (US$909m) to supply cooked sandwich meats to more than 4,000 Subway restaurants across Europe.
TMI Foods, a UK manufacturer of cooked bacon, sausages and roasted vegetables, has named Christian Binney as head of food innovation.
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival