Ireland-based Total Produce has acquired 45% of US avocado grower and marketer Eco Farms.
London-listed fresh produce manufacturer Total Produce has reported a rise in profits for the first half of 2014 despite a fall in sales.
Ireland's Total Produce has indicated it is on the look-out for further acquisition targets as it booked a jump in full-year sales and earnings in 2013, driven by the contribution of recent deals.
Irish fruit firm Total Produce has raised its outlook for the full year, after booking a strong increase in sales and earnings during the first half.
Total Produce has reported higher sales and earnings for 2012.
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Sustainability Watch: WhiteWave Foods
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Campbell launches soups for use in dishes
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence