Ireland's Total Produce has indicated it is on the look-out for further acquisition targets as it booked a jump in full-year sales and earnings in 2013, driven by the contribution of recent deals.
Irish fruit firm Total Produce has raised its outlook for the full year, after booking a strong increase in sales and earnings during the first half.
Total Produce has reported higher sales and earnings for 2012.
Fresh fruit and veg group Total Produce has completed its acquisition of a 35% stake in Canada's Oppenheimer Group for an initial C$15m (US$15.2m).
Fruit and veg giant Total Produce is to enter North America with the acquisition of a stake in Canadian firm The Oppenheimer Group.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK