Ireland-based Total Produce has acquired 45% of US avocado grower and marketer Eco Farms.
London-listed fresh produce manufacturer Total Produce has reported a rise in profits for the first half of 2014 despite a fall in sales.
Ireland's Total Produce has indicated it is on the look-out for further acquisition targets as it booked a jump in full-year sales and earnings in 2013, driven by the contribution of recent deals.
Irish fruit firm Total Produce has raised its outlook for the full year, after booking a strong increase in sales and earnings during the first half.
Total Produce has reported higher sales and earnings for 2012.
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- SIAL: French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"