Ireland's Total Produce has indicated it is on the look-out for further acquisition targets as it booked a jump in full-year sales and earnings in 2013, driven by the contribution of recent deals.
Irish fruit firm Total Produce has raised its outlook for the full year, after booking a strong increase in sales and earnings during the first half.
Total Produce has reported higher sales and earnings for 2012.
Fresh fruit and veg group Total Produce has completed its acquisition of a 35% stake in Canada's Oppenheimer Group for an initial C$15m (US$15.2m).
Fruit and veg giant Total Produce is to enter North America with the acquisition of a stake in Canadian firm The Oppenheimer Group.
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt
- Japan's Sanyo takes stake in Olam's food biz
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Bakery & Cereals Market: Merger and Acquisitions May 2014
- Colombia - ISA Country Report
- Food Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide