Shares in Ireland-based Total Produce climbed this morning (3 March) on expectations of another year of higher earnings per share, which the company managed to grow in 2014 despite mixed profitability and falling sales.
European fresh produce firm Total Produce has acquired a 50% stake in Canada's Gambles Group in a move the company said "further broadens" its presence in North America.
Ireland-based Total Produce has acquired 45% of US avocado grower and marketer Eco Farms.
London-listed fresh produce manufacturer Total Produce has reported a rise in profits for the first half of 2014 despite a fall in sales.
Ireland's Total Produce has indicated it is on the look-out for further acquisition targets as it booked a jump in full-year sales and earnings in 2013, driven by the contribution of recent deals.
Total Produce plc - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Total Produce plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and ser...
Fruit & Vegetable Wholesalers (European) - Industry Report
Plimsoll’s Fruit & Vegetable Wholesalers (European) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Fruit & Vegetable Wholesalers (European) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sec...
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"
- Greenyard Foods, Univeg, Peatinvest mulling merger