Ireland's Total Produce has indicated it is on the look-out for further acquisition targets as it booked a jump in full-year sales and earnings in 2013, driven by the contribution of recent deals.
Irish fruit firm Total Produce has raised its outlook for the full year, after booking a strong increase in sales and earnings during the first half.
Total Produce has reported higher sales and earnings for 2012.
Fresh fruit and veg group Total Produce has completed its acquisition of a 35% stake in Canada's Oppenheimer Group for an initial C$15m (US$15.2m).
Fruit and veg giant Total Produce is to enter North America with the acquisition of a stake in Canadian firm The Oppenheimer Group.
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- Danone takes Mars yoghurts into more markets
- Danone UK ad banned over unauthorised claims
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS