| 20 May 2011
French poultry group Tilly-Sabco now has one shareholder after Sauvaget Agro Alimentaire, its majority shareholder, gained 100% of the company.
| 11 Jun 2010
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has unveiled a sizeable investment programme to modernise some of its 15 plants, most of which are located in western France.
| 16 Dec 2009
Struggling French food co-op Unicopa is to be broken up after an agreement was struck with its banks and financial backers.
| 9 Dec 2009
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has acquired Brittany counterpart Unicopa’s charcuterie arm, Brocéliande, after talks lasting five months.
| 26 Jun 2009
Entremont Alliance has confirmed that it has been granted a three-month extension on debt repayments, until the end-October.
| 19 Mar 2009
Faced with financial difficulties in the majority of its activities, Unicopa is being assessed by an inter-ministerial committee on industrial restructuring (Ciri).
| 30 Jan 2009
The European Commission has authorised French restructuring aid of EUR3.6m (US$4.6m) to Tilly-Sabco, the poultry export arm of French co-operative group Unicopa.
| 5 Sep 2008
France’s two leading pork-processing co-operatives, Cooperl and Arca, officially announced their merger at a general assembly of the two groups held in Lamballe, Brittany, yesterday (4 September).
| 3 Sep 2008
French farming co-operatives Terrena and Pigalys, part of Unicopa, have announced the merger of their pork processing activities.
| 26 Jun 2008
Entremont Alliance has invested EUR6.3m (US$9.92m) in new production lines at its plant in Quimper, increasing annual capacity for Emmenthal and cheddar cheeses to 30,000 tonnes.
| 13 Mar 2008
French cooperative Terrena is to buy the poultry-processing operations of local food group Unicopa, the two groups have announced.
| 3 Jan 2008
A court in France has approved a rescue plan for French co-operative group Unicopa’s poultry abattoir subsidiary, Tilly-Sabco.
| 23 Jul 2007
French co-operative group Unicopa has posted a loss of some EUR2.7m (US$3.7m) for 2006 due in part to a bird flu scare.
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Indonesia - Sweet and sour of confectionery sector
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- BRF to buy certain Molinos Rio de la Plata brands
- Aldi reformulates US private-label lines
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis