French poultry group Tilly-Sabco now has one shareholder after Sauvaget Agro Alimentaire, its majority shareholder, gained 100% of the company.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has unveiled a sizeable investment programme to modernise some of its 15 plants, most of which are located in western France.
Struggling French food co-op Unicopa is to be broken up after an agreement was struck with its banks and financial backers.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has acquired Brittany counterpart Unicopa’s charcuterie arm, Brocéliande, after talks lasting five months.
Entremont Alliance has confirmed that it has been granted a three-month extension on debt repayments, until the end-October.
Faced with financial difficulties in the majority of its activities, Unicopa is being assessed by an inter-ministerial committee on industrial restructuring (Ciri).
The European Commission has authorised French restructuring aid of EUR3.6m (US$4.6m) to Tilly-Sabco, the poultry export arm of French co-operative group Unicopa.
France’s two leading pork-processing co-operatives, Cooperl and Arca, officially announced their merger at a general assembly of the two groups held in Lamballe, Brittany, yesterday (4 September).
French farming co-operatives Terrena and Pigalys, part of Unicopa, have announced the merger of their pork processing activities.
Entremont Alliance has invested EUR6.3m (US$9.92m) in new production lines at its plant in Quimper, increasing annual capacity for Emmenthal and cheddar cheeses to 30,000 tonnes.
French cooperative Terrena is to buy the poultry-processing operations of local food group Unicopa, the two groups have announced.
A court in France has approved a rescue plan for French co-operative group Unicopa’s poultry abattoir subsidiary, Tilly-Sabco.
French co-operative group Unicopa has posted a loss of some EUR2.7m (US$3.7m) for 2006 due in part to a bird flu scare.
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review