French poultry group Tilly-Sabco now has one shareholder after Sauvaget Agro Alimentaire, its majority shareholder, gained 100% of the company.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has unveiled a sizeable investment programme to modernise some of its 15 plants, most of which are located in western France.
Struggling French food co-op Unicopa is to be broken up after an agreement was struck with its banks and financial backers.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has acquired Brittany counterpart Unicopa’s charcuterie arm, Brocéliande, after talks lasting five months.
Entremont Alliance has confirmed that it has been granted a three-month extension on debt repayments, until the end-October.
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Danone to close plant in Russia
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger