French poultry group Tilly-Sabco now has one shareholder after Sauvaget Agro Alimentaire, its majority shareholder, gained 100% of the company.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has unveiled a sizeable investment programme to modernise some of its 15 plants, most of which are located in western France.
Struggling French food co-op Unicopa is to be broken up after an agreement was struck with its banks and financial backers.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has acquired Brittany counterpart Unicopa’s charcuterie arm, Brocéliande, after talks lasting five months.
Entremont Alliance has confirmed that it has been granted a three-month extension on debt repayments, until the end-October.
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs
- Arla expands in Egypt with Juhayna JV
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- Dairy Crest earnings fall