French poultry group Tilly-Sabco now has one shareholder after Sauvaget Agro Alimentaire, its majority shareholder, gained 100% of the company.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has unveiled a sizeable investment programme to modernise some of its 15 plants, most of which are located in western France.
Struggling French food co-op Unicopa is to be broken up after an agreement was struck with its banks and financial backers.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has acquired Brittany counterpart Unicopa’s charcuterie arm, Brocéliande, after talks lasting five months.
Entremont Alliance has confirmed that it has been granted a three-month extension on debt repayments, until the end-October.
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report