French poultry group Tilly-Sabco now has one shareholder after Sauvaget Agro Alimentaire, its majority shareholder, gained 100% of the company.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has unveiled a sizeable investment programme to modernise some of its 15 plants, most of which are located in western France.
Struggling French food co-op Unicopa is to be broken up after an agreement was struck with its banks and financial backers.
One of France's leading pork processing groups, co-operative Cooperl Arc Atlantic, has acquired Brittany counterpart Unicopa’s charcuterie arm, Brocéliande, after talks lasting five months.
Entremont Alliance has confirmed that it has been granted a three-month extension on debt repayments, until the end-October.
Faced with financial difficulties in the majority of its activities, Unicopa is being assessed by an inter-ministerial committee on industrial restructuring (Ciri).
The European Commission has authorised French restructuring aid of EUR3.6m (US$4.6m) to Tilly-Sabco, the poultry export arm of French co-operative group Unicopa.
France’s two leading pork-processing co-operatives, Cooperl and Arca, officially announced their merger at a general assembly of the two groups held in Lamballe, Brittany, yesterday (4 September).
French farming co-operatives Terrena and Pigalys, part of Unicopa, have announced the merger of their pork processing activities.
Entremont Alliance has invested EUR6.3m (US$9.92m) in new production lines at its plant in Quimper, increasing annual capacity for Emmenthal and cheddar cheeses to 30,000 tonnes.
French cooperative Terrena is to buy the poultry-processing operations of local food group Unicopa, the two groups have announced.
A court in France has approved a rescue plan for French co-operative group Unicopa’s poultry abattoir subsidiary, Tilly-Sabco.
French co-operative group Unicopa has posted a loss of some EUR2.7m (US$3.7m) for 2006 due in part to a bird flu scare.
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- PepsiCo "engaging" with Indofood on child labour
- Campaigners attack UK child obesity plan
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights