UK company Premier Foods had already hinted it had plans to shake-up its bread business and, this week, the Hovis manufacturer underlined it...
The news that Dairy Crest is mulling the future of St Hubert, its branded spreads business in France, has garnered a mixed reaction from the...
The largest food manufacturers in Brazil and the UK can look ahead with more certainty than they could a week ago, Dean Best writes, but dou...
Despite its bid for Northern Foods failing earlier this year, Greencore has not lost its appetite for M&A with the announcement of a bid for...
Convenience food group Greencore has experienced an eventful few years. The Ireland-based manufacturer was beaten to the acquisition of the UK's Northern Foods. This year, Greencore was caught up in the horsemeat contamination saga that rocked the European food industry. However, the company has continued to expand in the UK and in the US. In part one of the just-food interview, Michelle Russell speaks to chief executive Patrick Coveney about the challenges of operating in a difficult UK market.
Privately-owned Samworth Brothers is one of the UK's largest chilled food producers, owns the Ginsters brand and makes own-label convenience food for the likes of Tesco and Waitrose but it operates away from the public eye. Dean Best spoke to CEO Brian Stein about the company's development and its ambitions.
Convenience food group Greencore has booked a 2.6% increase in third-quarter sales, with gains in the US offsetting a drop in UK revenue.
Greencore COO Di Walker is to leave the convenience food giant later this month - and the company has decided not to replace her.
French dairy group Candia has named former Bakkavor and Bonduelle executive Giampaolo Schiratti as its new CEO.
The chief operating officer of Premier Foods plc, Geoff Eaton, has left the company as incoming CEO Gavin Darby takes up his new role.
Greencore reported a "satisfactory" start to the year today (29 January) as acquisitions in the US offset flat UK revenues.
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report