United Natural Foods
United Natural Foods has reaped the benefits of consumer demand for "better-for-you", organic and natural products with a lift in sales and profit in the third quarter of 2014.
US distributor United Natural Foods Inc said it achieved "real progress" in fiscal 2012/13, resulting in an increase in full-year sales and earnings.
United Natural Foods Inc has raised its full-year sales forecast after booking an increase in its revenue and earnings for the first nine months of the year.
US distributor United Natural Foods has cut its full-year profit outlook, despite booking an increase in first-half profit.
Whole Foods Market supplier United Natural Foods has said it is disappointed not to have reached a deal with the Teamsters trade union in the two groups' latest talks.
United Natural Foods, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Compa
Canadean's "United Natural Foods, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
Global Organic Food and Drink Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Organic Food and Drink market to grow at a CAGR of 14.3 percent CAGR over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is th...
Global Savory & Deli Foods Market: News and Events May 2014
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory & deli foods market during May 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight...
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015