United Natural Foods
| 11 Jun 2014
United Natural Foods has reaped the benefits of consumer demand for "better-for-you", organic and natural products with a lift in sales and profit in the third quarter of 2014.
| 13 Sep 2013
US distributor United Natural Foods Inc said it achieved "real progress" in fiscal 2012/13, resulting in an increase in full-year sales and earnings.
| 29 May 2013
United Natural Foods Inc has raised its full-year sales forecast after booking an increase in its revenue and earnings for the first nine months of the year.
| 26 Feb 2013
US distributor United Natural Foods has cut its full-year profit outlook, despite booking an increase in first-half profit.
| 15 Jan 2013
Whole Foods Market supplier United Natural Foods has said it is disappointed not to have reached a deal with the Teamsters trade union in the two groups' latest talks.
| 3 Jan 2013
United Natural Foods and the Teamsters trade union will hold fresh talks as customers voice disquiet over the ongoing worker strike in Washington state.
| 18 Dec 2012
Staff at a United Natural Foods depot in Washington state remain on strike after reigniting protests against the US food distributor.
| 13 Dec 2012
Strike action at US food distributor United Natural Foods has ended with talks between the company and union officials planned for next week.
| 13 Dec 2012
Strike action at United Natural Foods continued into a second day as the union behind the action warned the US food distributor's investors the company's labour practices was putting the business "at risk".
| 30 Nov 2012
US distributor United Natural Foods (UNFI) has recorded an increase in first-quarter profit.
| 11 Sep 2012
US distributor United Natural Foods (UNFI) has booked an increase in earnings for fiscal 2012.
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Premier Foods adds to Bisto range
- PepsiCo to close Australia crisps plant
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis