United Natural Foods
United Natural Foods has reaped the benefits of consumer demand for "better-for-you", organic and natural products with a lift in sales and profit in the third quarter of 2014.
US distributor United Natural Foods Inc said it achieved "real progress" in fiscal 2012/13, resulting in an increase in full-year sales and earnings.
United Natural Foods Inc has raised its full-year sales forecast after booking an increase in its revenue and earnings for the first nine months of the year.
US distributor United Natural Foods has cut its full-year profit outlook, despite booking an increase in first-half profit.
Whole Foods Market supplier United Natural Foods has said it is disappointed not to have reached a deal with the Teamsters trade union in the two groups' latest talks.
United Natural Foods, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Compa
Canadean's "United Natural Foods, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
Global Organic Food and Drink Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Organic Food and Drink market to grow at a CAGR of 14.3 percent CAGR over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is th...
Global Savory & Deli Foods Market: News and Events May 2014
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory & deli foods market during May 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight...
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Hershey's long-term confidence on China
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Tesco delists Rachel's Organic yoghurt range
- Hostess sale rumours hit headlines again
- Hershey cuts sales forecast on forex and China
- Bongrain investors approve name change
- Second US ice cream firm announces total recall