United Natural Foods
United Natural Foods has reaped the benefits of consumer demand for "better-for-you", organic and natural products with a lift in sales and profit in the third quarter of 2014.
US distributor United Natural Foods Inc said it achieved "real progress" in fiscal 2012/13, resulting in an increase in full-year sales and earnings.
United Natural Foods Inc has raised its full-year sales forecast after booking an increase in its revenue and earnings for the first nine months of the year.
US distributor United Natural Foods has cut its full-year profit outlook, despite booking an increase in first-half profit.
Whole Foods Market supplier United Natural Foods has said it is disappointed not to have reached a deal with the Teamsters trade union in the two groups' latest talks.
United Natural Foods and the Teamsters trade union will hold fresh talks as customers voice disquiet over the ongoing worker strike in Washington state.
Staff at a United Natural Foods depot in Washington state remain on strike after reigniting protests against the US food distributor.
Strike action at US food distributor United Natural Foods has ended with talks between the company and union officials planned for next week.
Strike action at United Natural Foods continued into a second day as the union behind the action warned the US food distributor's investors the company's labour practices was putting the business "at risk".
US distributor United Natural Foods (UNFI) has recorded an increase in first-quarter profit.
US distributor United Natural Foods (UNFI) has booked an increase in earnings for fiscal 2012.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights