Vion Food Group
UK pork group Cranswick this morning (20 April) booked an increase in adjusted annual earnings and in sales. Profits exceeded analysts' expe...
The private-equity owners of Burton's Biscuit Co. are "considering options" for the UK's second-largest biscuit maker, a process that could...
Boparan Holdings, the parent company of 2 Sisters Food Group, has continued its drive to rapidly expand its footprint with the announcement...
Nearly two months into the horsemeat scandal that has rocked the food industry, UK figures highlighting a sales slowdown in ready meals rais...
Vion has named former Rabobank director Sipko Schat as its new chairman.
UK sausage maker Heck Foods wants to become the leading producer of upmarket bangers in the country, the private-equity firm that has become a minority investor in the company has said.
A restructure at meat processor Vion's Bavarian plants could see jobs go at two of its sites in the long-term.
Dutch meat processor Vion has announced it will be closing some of its European sites as it embarks on a restructuring programme in a bid to improve profitability.
Twenty-one sausage manufacturers in Germany have been hit with fines worth a total of EUR338m for fixing prices.
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy