Vion Food Group
UK pork group Cranswick this morning (20 April) booked an increase in adjusted annual earnings and in sales. Profits exceeded analysts' expe...
The private-equity owners of Burton's Biscuit Co. are "considering options" for the UK's second-largest biscuit maker, a process that could...
Boparan Holdings, the parent company of 2 Sisters Food Group, has continued its drive to rapidly expand its footprint with the announcement...
Nearly two months into the horsemeat scandal that has rocked the food industry, UK figures highlighting a sales slowdown in ready meals rais...
A restructure at meat processor Vion's Bavarian plants could see jobs go at two of its sites in the long-term.
Dutch meat processor Vion has announced it will be closing some of its European sites as it embarks on a restructuring programme in a bid to improve profitability.
Twenty-one sausage manufacturers in Germany have been hit with fines worth a total of EUR338m for fixing prices.
Dutch food group Vion has sold off its convenience retail segment of its business for an undisclosed sum.
Boporan Holdings Ltd, the owner of 2 Sisters Food Group, has posted a net loss for the second quarter of 2014 despite like-for-like sales growth of 3.9%.
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV