Vion Food Group
UK pork group Cranswick this morning (20 April) booked an increase in adjusted annual earnings and in sales. Profits exceeded analysts' expe...
The private-equity owners of Burton's Biscuit Co. are "considering options" for the UK's second-largest biscuit maker, a process that could...
Boparan Holdings, the parent company of 2 Sisters Food Group, has continued its drive to rapidly expand its footprint with the announcement...
Nearly two months into the horsemeat scandal that has rocked the food industry, UK figures highlighting a sales slowdown in ready meals rais...
Dutch meat processor Vion has announced it will be closing some of its European sites as it embarks on a restructuring programme in a bid to improve profitability.
Twenty-one sausage manufacturers in Germany have been hit with fines worth a total of EUR338m for fixing prices.
Dutch food group Vion has sold off its convenience retail segment of its business for an undisclosed sum.
Boporan Holdings Ltd, the owner of 2 Sisters Food Group, has posted a net loss for the second quarter of 2014 despite like-for-like sales growth of 3.9%.
Dutch meat group Vion has announced it is to sell frozen food arm Oerlemans Foods to investment company H2 Equity Partners for an undisclosed sum.
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam