Vion Food Group
UK pork group Cranswick this morning (20 April) booked an increase in adjusted annual earnings and in sales. Profits exceeded analysts' expe...
The private-equity owners of Burton's Biscuit Co. are "considering options" for the UK's second-largest biscuit maker, a process that could...
Boparan Holdings, the parent company of 2 Sisters Food Group, has continued its drive to rapidly expand its footprint with the announcement...
Nearly two months into the horsemeat scandal that has rocked the food industry, UK figures highlighting a sales slowdown in ready meals rais...
UK sausage maker Heck Foods wants to become the leading producer of upmarket bangers in the country, the private-equity firm that has become a minority investor in the company has said.
A restructure at meat processor Vion's Bavarian plants could see jobs go at two of its sites in the long-term.
Dutch meat processor Vion has announced it will be closing some of its European sites as it embarks on a restructuring programme in a bid to improve profitability.
Twenty-one sausage manufacturers in Germany have been hit with fines worth a total of EUR338m for fixing prices.
Dutch food group Vion has sold off its convenience retail segment of its business for an undisclosed sum.
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre