Vitasoy International Holdings
Hong Kong-based Vitasoy Group and Philippines-headquartered food and beverage group Universal Robina Corp. have set up a venture to market plant-based drinks.
Hong Kong-listed plant-based food and beverage maker Vitasoy International Holdings grew its profits in the first half of its financial year despite the sale of much its business in the US leading to a drop in revenue.
Hong Kong-listed plant-based food and beverage maker Vitasoy International Holdings today (23 June) reported a 43% rise in annual profits, with market share rising in its "core markets" and a boost from "favourable" raw material costs.
Hong Kong-listed plant-based drinks maker Vitasoy International Holdings has opened a new plant in China.
Pulmuone Co., the South Korea-based food group, has said its acquisition of the bulk of Vitasoy International's business in the US will give it a presence across the country.
South Korean tofu maker Pulmuone Co. is expanding its business in the US through the acquisition of some assets in the market from Hong Kong-based Vitasoy International.
Global Soy Milk and Cream Market 2016-2020
Soy milk is a plant-based dairy milk alternative, which is produced by soaking soybeans and grinding them in water. Soy milk is believed to have originated in China. Soy milk was first introduced in t...
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival