State-backed Chinese food giant Bright Food Co. continued to make progress with its "go global, bring in" ambition when it acquired a majori...
Toward the end of last week Kellogg, Weetabix and Associated British Foods were all named as potential suitors looking to buy UK cereal bran...
Major cereal manufacturers are reporting disappointing sales and there has been a decline in volume sales over the last few years. It would...
Investment is flowing into and from the world's emerging markets, as two transactions involving US firms Smithfield Foods and McCormick & Co...
Baring Private Equity Asia has struck a deal to buy 40% of UK-based cereal group Weetabix.
Weetabix could be set for a new private-equity investor, with claims Baring Private Equity Asia is to buy 40% of the UK-based cereal group.
Chinese food giant Bright Food Group is reportedly planning to list its Australian unit, Manassen Foods, this year.
This week, Turkey's Yildiz Holding struck a deal - said to be over GBP2bn - to buy United Biscuits and the Turkish group's CEO took to Twitter to hail the agreement. Meanwhile, German dairy giant Muller agreed to buy Dairy Crest's liquid dairy business in the second big deal of the week. Elsewhere, quarterly numbers continued to come in, with Mondelez International lifting its forecast for annual earnings.
China's Bright Food Co. is reportedly targeting listings of UK breakfast cereal business Weetabix and Australian food group Manassen Foods in the next two years.
Breakfast Cereals in Europe
Breakfast Cereals in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains...
Breakfast Cereals in the United Kingdom
Breakfast Cereals in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile al...
Snack Bars in the United Arab Emirates
Breakfast bars in particular was led by key players within the breakfast cereals category. Companies such as Kellogg, PepsiCo and Weetabix successfully introduced brand extensions of their well-known...
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details