William Jackson Food Group
Aunt Bessie's, part of the UK's William Jackson Food Group, says it is responding to demand for low carb foods by extending its frozen foods range to include Vegetable Chips.
Aunt Bessie's, part of the UK's William Jackson Food Group, is launching a new selection of ice creams inspired by some of the brand's range of desserts that are based on traditional British puddings.
Aunt Bessie's is taking its range of Yorkshire puddings – a staple ingredient of traditional roast dinners in the UK – into the chilled category.
William Jackson Food Group, the UK company behind Aunt Bessie's frozen food and organic food retailer Abel & Cole, has struck a deal to buy health-focused business The Food Doctor.
William Jackson Food Group is taking its frozen food brand Aunt Bessie's into the cake aisle.
A Heinz production plant in the UK is set to close after the end of the US food group's licence to manufacture Aunt Bessie's frozen potato lines.
UK food group Aunt Bessie's has entered the country's chilled sector through a tie-up with pie manufacturer Pork Farms.
William Jackson Food Group, the company behind Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puddings, has acquired UK online organic firm Abel & Cole.
A fire at a Heinz site in the UK that produces Aunt Bessie's frozen potato products has halted production.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant