William Jackson Food Group
Aunt Bessie's, part of the UK's William Jackson Food Group, says it is responding to demand for low carb foods by extending its frozen foods range to include Vegetable Chips.
Aunt Bessie's, part of the UK's William Jackson Food Group, is launching a new selection of ice creams inspired by some of the brand's range of desserts that are based on traditional British puddings.
Aunt Bessie's is taking its range of Yorkshire puddings – a staple ingredient of traditional roast dinners in the UK – into the chilled category.
William Jackson Food Group, the UK company behind Aunt Bessie's frozen food and organic food retailer Abel & Cole, has struck a deal to buy health-focused business The Food Doctor.
William Jackson Food Group is taking its frozen food brand Aunt Bessie's into the cake aisle.
A Heinz production plant in the UK is set to close after the end of the US food group's licence to manufacture Aunt Bessie's frozen potato lines.
UK food group Aunt Bessie's has entered the country's chilled sector through a tie-up with pie manufacturer Pork Farms.
William Jackson Food Group, the company behind Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puddings, has acquired UK online organic firm Abel & Cole.
A fire at a Heinz site in the UK that produces Aunt Bessie's frozen potato products has halted production.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill