Ensuring product availability rates are as high as possible has never been as important, with growth in the grocery sector hard to come by....
US gum sales have been in decline since 2010. The category is failing to attract what were once its key consumer group - young people. Monde...
At first it appeared the villain of the piece with the launch of its Alert Energy Caffeine Gum, which prompted an FDA review of caffeine in...
As Kraft Foods completes the formal split of its business into two units today (1 October), Mondelez has its eye firmly on its growth strate...
Ferrero, the Italy-based confectionery giant, first entered the UK back in 1966 and has steadily built a business generating GBP200m sales a year. However, under local managing director Christian Walter, the group is planning an offensive on this side of the English Channel. For this month's just-food interview, Dean Best met Walter to discuss Ferrero's plans.
Cadbury is reaping the reward of a long-term commitment to India, as rising incomes and retail expansion spur growth in the confectionery category. Dominique Patton spoke with marketing director for Cadbury India Sanjay Purohit about the country’s growth potential, and Cadbury’s plans for this rapidly developing market.
US-baked goods firm Nonni's Foods has announced the appointment of Brian Hansberry as CEO.
Wrigley is to re-brand its Orbit gums in the UK and switch the products to its Extra brand.
PepsiCo's Lay's snacks brand heads a list of the world's "billionaire food brands" compiled by industry analysts Euromonitor.
This week, we published interviews with senior executives from Brazilian food giant BRF as it embarks on international expansion. Elsewhere, staff at United Biscuits' Aintree factory in Liverpool pushed forward with strike action and Finnish group Raisio secured control of Benecol in the UK, Ireland and Belgium.
Wrigley, the gum business owned by US confectioner Mars Inc., has moved to block rival Perfetti Van Melle's application to register "WTF" as a trademark in the US.
Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company P
Synopsis Canadean's "Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains...
Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Part
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Chewing Gums in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Chewing Gum, and Bubble Gum. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- PepsiCo rolls out "sweet" Cheetos
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report