X5 Retail Group
UK meat processor Cranswick, dairy group Dairy Crest and Marks and Spencer, perhaps the most scrutinised name on the country's high street,...
Russian retail colossus Magnit has overtaken X5 Retail Group to become the country's largest by sales. While anticipated, speculation is now...
X5 Retail Group has had a turbulent year. Management changes and a significant strategic shift that has sidelined the importance of M&A to t...
News that Andrei Gusev will stand down as X5 Retail Group chief executive caused shares in the Russian retailer to sink to a 52-week low on...
Russian retail colossus Magnit can lay claim to having had a rather buoyant year. As one of the country's largest food retailers, it has grown in tandem with the country's middle-class and seen its profits more than double in the first half of 2012. Michelle Russell talks to Oleg Goncharov, Magnit's deputy CEO and investor relations director, about the retailer's confidence in the market, opportunities for growth and the year ahead.
Russian retailer X5 Retail Group has reported a fall in margins in the first quarter as it embarked on a promotional offensive to lure in customers.
Russian retailer X5 Retail Group has reported a 6% rise in like-for-like sales for the first quarter of 2014, a faster rate of growth than seen in 2013.
Russia's X5 Retail Group has finalised a deal to sell its stores in Ukraine, marking its exit from the country.
Ukranian confectionery firm Roshen's chocolate factory in Lypetsk, Russia has been seized by police.
Russian retailer X5 Retail Group has reportedly sold its Ukraine stores to local rival Varus in a US$5-10m deal that sees the retail giant exit the country.
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Wessanen to buy dairy-free drinks firm Abafoods