Probiotics, the food phenomenon sceptical campaigners love to hate, are back in the news....
Commodity costs may not be reaching the levels seen in 2007 but there are signs of growing pressure on food manufacturers. In this month's j...
Franck Riboud is to step down as CEO of Danone after 18 years at the helm of the French food giant. just-food takes a look at the highs and lows of Riboud's tenure.
Japanese probiotics group Yakult has established its first US manufacturing facility in Fountain Valley, California.
The latest batch of reports from the just-food research store includes trends and developments in the Mexican dairy sector, snack foods in the US, and frozen food production in China.
Dairy's top five emerging markets, the outlook for convenience stores around the world and the performance of Whole Foods Market and European hypermarket operator Kaufland are among the topics featured in this week's just-food research round-up.
First-quarter profits have jumped at probiotics group Yakult on the back of higher sales at home and abroad.
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink