Probiotics, the food phenomenon sceptical campaigners love to hate, are back in the news....
Commodity costs may not be reaching the levels seen in 2007 but there are signs of growing pressure on food manufacturers. In this month's j...
Japanese probiotics group Yakult has established its first US manufacturing facility in Fountain Valley, California.
The latest batch of reports from the just-food research store includes trends and developments in the Mexican dairy sector, snack foods in the US, and frozen food production in China.
Dairy's top five emerging markets, the outlook for convenience stores around the world and the performance of Whole Foods Market and European hypermarket operator Kaufland are among the topics featured in this week's just-food research round-up.
First-quarter profits have jumped at probiotics group Yakult on the back of higher sales at home and abroad.
A TV ad for Yakult yoghurt drink has been banned by the UK's advertising watchdog for implying health benefits that were not supported by an approved health claim.
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Olam sells Cote d'Ivoire dairy to FrieslandCampina
- China - ISA Country Report
- Other Dairy in Russia
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape