Yamazaki Baking, the Japan-based bakery group, is to build a new plant in its domestic market.
Yamazaki Baking, the Japanese bakery group, has snapped up US firm Bakewise Brands from private-equity firm Ancor Capital Partners and investment fund Merit Capital Partners.
Yamazaki Baking, the Japan-based bakery group, has reported improved first-half revenue and profits, with only sales of its "western-style confectionery" lines falling year-on-year.
Yamazaki Baking has announced it will no longer produce and sell Mondelez International's Oreos, Ritz and a further two products in Japan under the Yamazaki-Nabisco partnership.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk