Yamazaki Baking, the Japan-based bakery group, is to build a new plant in its domestic market.
Yamazaki Baking, the Japanese bakery group, has snapped up US firm Bakewise Brands from private-equity firm Ancor Capital Partners and investment fund Merit Capital Partners.
Yamazaki Baking, the Japan-based bakery group, has reported improved first-half revenue and profits, with only sales of its "western-style confectionery" lines falling year-on-year.
Yamazaki Baking has announced it will no longer produce and sell Mondelez International's Oreos, Ritz and a further two products in Japan under the Yamazaki-Nabisco partnership.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw