Yamazaki Baking, the Japan-based bakery group, is to build a new plant in its domestic market.
Yamazaki Baking, the Japanese bakery group, has snapped up US firm Bakewise Brands from private-equity firm Ancor Capital Partners and investment fund Merit Capital Partners.
Yamazaki Baking, the Japan-based bakery group, has reported improved first-half revenue and profits, with only sales of its "western-style confectionery" lines falling year-on-year.
Yamazaki Baking has announced it will no longer produce and sell Mondelez International's Oreos, Ritz and a further two products in Japan under the Yamazaki-Nabisco partnership.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast