Yamazaki Baking, the Japan-based bakery group, is to build a new plant in its domestic market.
Yamazaki Baking, the Japanese bakery group, has snapped up US firm Bakewise Brands from private-equity firm Ancor Capital Partners and investment fund Merit Capital Partners.
Yamazaki Baking, the Japan-based bakery group, has reported improved first-half revenue and profits, with only sales of its "western-style confectionery" lines falling year-on-year.
Yamazaki Baking has announced it will no longer produce and sell Mondelez International's Oreos, Ritz and a further two products in Japan under the Yamazaki-Nabisco partnership.
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival