Australia-listed confectioner Yowie Group has announced its namesake Yowie chocolate brand is to return to the shelves in its domestic market.
Yowie Group, the Australian confectionery firm, has struck a deal to sell a chocolate product using the Angry Birds brand in the US.
Yowie Group, the Australian confectionery firm, is starting on a national launch at Wal-Mart outlets across the US.
Australian confectioner Yowie Group is progressing its strategy to drive overseas expansion with the launch of a trial in Wal-Mart stores in Texas.
Australian confectioner Yowie Group is to begin manufacturing production of its chocolate eggs in Florida later this month.
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival