Australia-listed confectioner Yowie Group has trimmed its forecast for its annual sales growth from a jump of 85% to one of 70%, despite reporting a "record" 50% sales increase for its third quarter.
The executive chairman of Australia-listed confectioner Yowie Group, Wayne Loxton, has resigned "to pursue other business interests and opportunities".
Australia-listed confectioner Yowie Group has announced its namesake Yowie chocolate brand is to return to the shelves in its domestic market.
Yowie Group, the Australian confectionery firm, has struck a deal to sell a chocolate product using the Angry Birds brand in the US.
Yowie Group, the Australian confectionery firm, is starting on a national launch at Wal-Mart outlets across the US.
Australian confectioner Yowie Group is progressing its strategy to drive overseas expansion with the launch of a trial in Wal-Mart stores in Texas.
Australian confectioner Yowie Group is to begin manufacturing production of its chocolate eggs in Florida later this month.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill