The executive chairman of Australia-listed confectioner Yowie Group, Wayne Loxton, has resigned "to pursue other business interests and opportunities".
Australia-listed confectioner Yowie Group has announced its namesake Yowie chocolate brand is to return to the shelves in its domestic market.
Yowie Group, the Australian confectionery firm, has struck a deal to sell a chocolate product using the Angry Birds brand in the US.
Yowie Group, the Australian confectionery firm, is starting on a national launch at Wal-Mart outlets across the US.
Australian confectioner Yowie Group is progressing its strategy to drive overseas expansion with the launch of a trial in Wal-Mart stores in Texas.
Australian confectioner Yowie Group is to begin manufacturing production of its chocolate eggs in Florida later this month.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery