Food giants present at CAGNY investor conference
A key date in the US industry calendar, leading executives are in Florida to discuss the outlook for their businesses - and the sector as a whole - with Wall Street analysts.
Kellogg has said accelerating its rate of innovation in Europe will help revitalise sales and profits in the region in 2013.
US food group JM Smucker has reversed plans to close a plant in Tennessee as it looks to grow its nut butter's business, which centres on the Jif brand.
US food group JM Smucker is set to further build its business in China, a market it first entered last year with an investment in an oats company.
Campbell Soup Co. has insisted it has made progress in returning its core businesses to stable profitable growth, while simultaneously investing to develop new opportunities for expansion.
ConAgra Foods chief Gary Rodkin today (19 February) insisted the US food group's mix of consumer brands, own label and B2B businesses offered the company "significant growth opportunities".
US food group ConAgra Foods has lifted its forecast for annual earnings on the back of its acquisition of private-label group Ralcorp Holdings - and "strong contributions" from the rest of its business.
Kraft Foods Group has said it is improving its product development after admitting its track-record on innovation had not matched its competitors.
US cereal-to-yoghurt group General Mills claimed today (19 February) it has established a platform to drive growth worldwide.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets