France's Financiere Turenne Lafayette under scrutiny
The finances of the owner of William Saurin ready meals and Madrange meats are in the spotlight after an audit revealed "a misrepresentation of the group's accounts over several years".
A pool of banks led by Rothschild has been commissioned to find a new owner for the embattled French food industry holdings group, Financière Turenne Lafayette, the owner of brands including William Saurin ready meals and Madrange meats, a source told just-food today.
The French state has signed off emergency aid of EUR70m to embattled French food industry holdings group Financière Turenne Lafayette, the owner of brands including William Saurin ready meals and Madrange meats.
The preliminary conclusions of an audit into the financial state of French food industry holdings group Financière Turenne Lafayette have sent alarm bells ringing over the future of the William Saurin and Madrange owner.
French food holding company Financière Turenne Lafayette has announced the appointment of Eric Le Gouvello as its new president following the death of Monique Piffaut earlier this month.
French food holding group Financière Turenne Lafayette has announced the death of its president and sole shareholder, Monique Piffaut, at the age of 78.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations